[Staples] Asus Blue Cave AC2600 Wireless Router - $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 6:42 pm
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2016
11867 posts
1256 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Sounds like Im glad I got this, although mine will probably sit for awhile. With summer here better internet in the house isnt at the top of my list.
Aug 19, 2009
289 posts
138 upvotes
Hilarious buying experience. One cashier went to check if it's eligible for the 25% off while another went to get my item from their locked storage (online order pick-up). Came out with the box, said "wat, this thing is a router??"
LOL'd
"I thought this was a Dyson fan".
LOL x2
Went to scan the thing, their garbage system shows "barcode not found" error box with a "cancel" button as the only option. So he clicked on it, another error msg popped up "UNKNOWN ERROR", with only a "OK" button as the option. As soon as he clicked on "OK" , the same error msg popped up again.
"ARE U SERIOUS"
OmegaLUL
Asked to use the $10 off $75 on top, was told to add something since it's less than $75 after the 25% off.
I had 2 choices, Post-It notes for $0.99, or Kinder Surprise for $1.69.
Logic side of me said "dude pick the Post-it to maximize rebate".
Kid inside me said "how often do u even use Post-it notes lmao Kinder egg ez choice".
So total around $75 bucks for a router and a Kinder egg.

Thx OP and the many people who posted receipt pix and the info on the extra 25% off.
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Fido, ING (Tangerine sounds so weird >.>)
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.