• Last Updated:
  • Jul 8th, 2020 6:58 pm
[OP]
Nov 10, 2011
998 posts
993 upvotes
St. Catharines

[Staples] Basic Tech bluetooth earbuds $10 in-store YMMV

Inexpensive bluetooth earbuds. These are **NOT** truly wireless. Regular price at Staples is 19.99. On-sale till July 14 at 9.99. Available in 4 colours: charcoal, pink, teal, white. These are the same earbuds that were 7.99 about a month ago. See that thread here ... staples-basic-tech-btwecc-wireless-earb ... #p32655184

I'm pleased with the teal ones I bought for 7.99. Will be getting a charcoal pair. Been looking at other bluetooth earbuds and didn't want to spend $40 up.

AVAILABILITY in the Niagara Region: not available online. available at the Welland store. Elsewhere: Good Luck.

PS the over-ear headphones appear to also be on sale. Reg $30. On sale $15. But I didn't look closely at those.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
3 replies
May 24, 2019
179 posts
452 upvotes
Over-ear headphones are good too. I bought them in last sale for 14.99. I use them with TV and they are pretty comfortable for long use. Battery life isnt great though, I get like 5 hours or so.
Dec 18, 2019
72 posts
307 upvotes
I got the Bluetooth earbuds last time, and for 8 bucks the only con is the terrible battery life, ~3h
Apr 22, 2005
430 posts
224 upvotes
Maple
These are not bad for the price.
However microphone hardly picks up your voice and cuts in and out a lot- don't expect to use it for handsfree calling.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)