Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Basic Tech BTWECC Wireless Earbuds - $7.99 (Sold Out) | Headphones - $14.99 | Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2020 12:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1023 posts
1987 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Staples] Basic Tech BTWECC Wireless Earbuds - $7.99 (Sold Out) | Headphones - $14.99 | Free Shipping

Note: No reviews, but cheap as hell w/ Free shipping, if you just need something to throw around without hurting the pocket. Not sure what the return policy is, feel free to check. Do with this what you will.

EDIT 2: Only Headphones left in stock

EDIT: Online/delivery-only stock update as of 7:20p Eastern

Earphones - Teal - 5
Earphones - Charcoal - 10
Earphones - Pink - 8
Earphones - White - 4
Headphones - Charcoal - 25
Headphones - Pink - 22

Earphones -> $7.99

Sweatproof Sport wireless earbuds are designed for running, walking, cycling, or any workouts. The built in microphone allows enables easy to answer calls and the deep bass provides an enhanced listening experience.
  • Wireless
  • Sweatproof
  • Deep Base
  • Built-In Microphone
  • 6 Playback Hours

Available in,
Teal
Charcoal
Pink
White

------

Headphones -> $14.99

Foldable wireless headphones are comfortable and lightweight for listening to your favorite audio on the go. The deep bass provides an enhanced listen experience. Provides 6 hours of wireless listening.
  • Wireless
  • Foldable
  • Deep Base
  • 6 Playback Hours

Available in,
Charcoal
Pink

Last edited by michelangelo88 on Jun 6th, 2020 3:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
26 replies
Dec 18, 2019
9 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks ordered wireless earbuds for fun. With tax and env fee it comes to around 9.35 in BC. I have a primecables 10$ one lying around and I'm curious to see which one sounds better.

Edit: came in 5 days. This is way better than primecables. Sound is comparable to soundbuds slim that I own. It's also very comfortable. Haven't tested battery quality though.
edit 2 after a while: battery life is ~3.5h, which is pretty low, but for $9 I guess its ok. Otherwise, there's little to no background hissing and music sounds decent.
Last edited by gigaimpact1 on Jun 25th, 2020 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 19, 2011
72 posts
32 upvotes
vancouver
Thanks just ordered, only black available so far at Vancouver BC
Oct 20, 2016
173 posts
317 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks for sharing OP, I ordered the teal pair Smiling Face With Open Mouth Came to under $10 after tax!
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1169 posts
90 upvotes
thanks got the Over-Ear Headphones for 16 bucks with taxes and free ship doesn't hurt to give it a try.
Jul 3, 2017
65 posts
40 upvotes
Thanks! My cheap wired buds just died yesterday so this is worth a shot!
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
2005 posts
467 upvotes
Springfield
No mic in the headphones? Weird
Jul 16, 2019
111 posts
173 upvotes
Montreal
I wonder how these earbuds compare to the Primecables one which I use daily.
May 15, 2012
116 posts
26 upvotes
BRANTFORD
The 2 wireless earbuds primecables ones that i got were broken on day one or were on there way to dying....i had really bad luck on dem
Jan 8, 2015
679 posts
415 upvotes
dairymandip wrote: thanks got the Over-Ear Headphones for 16 bucks with taxes and free ship doesn't hurt to give it a try.
Let us know if they hurt your ears. They look painful from the pics.
Jul 24, 2019
8 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought a pair of wireless earbuds for the gym.
Sep 14, 2009
13 posts
Can anyone comment whether the earbuds are magnetic? The description didn't mention anything.
Sep 20, 2015
226 posts
126 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
I just ordered the black headphones, I bought some edifier headphones last month but now want a spare without spending $40.
I'll let you guys know how they compare (more than likely a poor comparison)
signature removed for being inappropriate
Sep 20, 2015
226 posts
126 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
Follow up: I just picked up the headphones and quickly tested them out. Really nothing special about them, no real Bass but I'm also not any sort of audiophile to make too many critiques on sound. They do what I want them to do which was a spare set of wireless headphones.
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
signature removed for being inappropriate
Apr 14, 2019
596 posts
516 upvotes
Plainview wrote: I wonder how these earbuds compare to the Primecables one which I use daily.
Using my prime cables as I type, works fine
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......