Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Black Friday sale is on

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2014 2:02 pm
Tags:
134 replies
May 16, 2012
199 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
Some interesting buys:

Macbook Air - $899
Moto G - $199.95
Tassimo T20 - $49
Samsung Monitor - $99.99
HGST 1 Tb HDD - $59.99
MS Surface 2 - $299.92
Xbox One 500 Gb - $349.99
Bose Bluetooth Headphones - $249.95
Nikon D3200 Dslr - $459.55
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
the 10400mah battery looks like a decent deal
Jan 20, 2013
584 posts
147 upvotes
Woodbridge
he-he, canon All-in-one already out of stock. would they bring more before Friday?
Sep 21, 2001
389 posts
100 upvotes
West end
i don't see the air or surface2 when i click the link. Is there a complete flyer out now? Link the flyer someone?

found it.
http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/stap ... 014-38330/

edit: observations

The surface2 is the rt model with tegra4 processor. so its a whopping $50 discount off "regular" price. Why anyone would pay this much is beyond me.

The air is $200 off. I don't know if this is a deal. Someone with more experience want to comment?

The stream7 will be $99 which is the same price as in the states and a $20 discount off of bestbuy price right now. I just got one of these and first impressions are very good. Only real problem is its a bit small.

Gaming consoles (if you can find one) will be 50% off but then it goes on to say that they are marked down in store already. So if you get lucky a ps4 for $225?
A vaincre sans p�ril, on triomphe sans gloire. Corneille.
To win without risk is a triumph without glory. Corneille.
Bernese Mountain Dogs rock!
Banned
Feb 9, 2011
1393 posts
930 upvotes
Edmonton
sk8tr wrote: Gaming consoles (if you can find one) will be 50% off but then it goes on to say that they are marked down in store already. So if you get lucky a ps4 for $225?
Nawh. It says clearance items only, and has a picture of the xbox360 and ps3. PS4/Xbox1 won't be on clearance.
Jul 28, 2010
124 posts
19 upvotes
Quebec
Duracell® AA Alkaline Batteries, 16-Pack for 9.99 is pretty good too
Aug 29, 2007
345 posts
159 upvotes
vnkvnk wrote: he-he, canon All-in-one already out of stock. would they bring more before Friday?
i hope so.... I wonder when the online sale starts. midnight?
Jan 15, 2011
281 posts
20 upvotes
Bolton
CANON LASER PRTINER IS A GREAT DEAL! Sick for replacing those cartridges..
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9931 posts
1371 upvotes
Is that a good price for a moto g 2nd gen?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1067 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Decent price for that 2pc. Heys luggage set as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1067 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sk8tr wrote: i don't see the air or surface2 when i click the link. Is there a complete flyer out now? Link the flyer someone?

found it.
http://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/stap ... 014-38330/

edit: observations

The surface2 is the rt model with tegra4 processor. so its a whopping $50 discount off "regular" price. Why anyone would pay this much is beyond me.

The air is $200 off. I don't know if this is a deal. Someone with more experience want to comment?

The stream7 will be $99 which is the same price as in the states and a $20 discount off of bestbuy price right now. I just got one of these and first impressions are very good. Only real problem is its a bit small.

Gaming consoles (if you can find one) will be 50% off but then it goes on to say that they are marked down in store already. So if you get lucky a ps4 for $225?
Would you recommend the Stream7 as a gift for a first-time computer/tablet user? Would mostly be used for light web browsing, Skype and Netflix.

I heard the screen is great, can you comment on the front camera?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Clayden wrote: Would you recommend the Stream7 as a gift for a first-time computer/tablet user? Would mostly be used for light web browsing, Skype and Netflix.

I heard the screen is great, can you comment on the front camera?
7" is too small. I would recommend atleast 8". There's Stream 8 too, but I don't know if it's available in Canada yet
Nov 23, 2014
3 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver, BC
In case any one is curious, the 50% off consoles is valid starting this Wednesday. There was only 1 left at my location, so the store manager let me take a unit home today and come back Wednesday for a price adjustment, but YMMV.

Just always be polite to your sales reps/managers and they'll usually try their best to accommodate.
Aug 14, 2012
6 posts
1 upvote
SASKATOON
taro-chan wrote: Is that a good price for a moto g 2nd gen?
Best I've seen so far off-contract, looking at jumping on that one myself. Most places are $250, Costco has a combo with the phone, screen protector, and flip-case for $260.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Zhanger wrote: In case any one is curious, the 50% off consoles is valid starting this Wednesday. There was only 1 left at my location, so the store manager let me take a unit home today and come back Wednesday for a price adjustment, but YMMV.

Just always be polite to your sales reps/managers and they'll usually try their best to accommodate.
Im trying that after work, I need a new blu ray player, and if I can get a PS3 super cheap, might as well.

Cheapest Wi fi blu ray player I can find is $70 at Walmart right now

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)