Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Bostitch Pen-Size Multi-bit screwdriver $2.99 - great filler for $20 off $100 coupon and useful too!

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2020 12:57 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 30, 2006
241 posts
142 upvotes
Oakville

[Staples] Bostitch Pen-Size Multi-bit screwdriver $2.99 - great filler for $20 off $100 coupon and useful too!

Hi all
was browsing staples sale and found this interesting multi-bit pensized screwdriver which is only $2.99 and not only was it something i was looking for (a multibit screwdriver i could keep in my murse or pocket for those random times you can use a screwdriver), but realized if I was buying a $99 item (like did recently and had to use chocolate bar to get over $100), then I could use the $20 off $100 staples.ca coupon that expires today march 18 (code 93258 - credit to this original thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/staples- ... 0-2361126/).

Right now the samsung T500 500GB external SSD is $99 and so $20 off is decent (not lowest price but still good if you need this). I bought a second one cause I got one before it's very fast and light/small and useful
https://www.staples.ca/products/2820876 ... u-pa500bam

Anyway, hope this help someone.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1521 posts
234 upvotes
Thanks, OP. With the free shipping on right now, a quick and easy impulse buy. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

Wish it had a Robertson (although the size / design wouldn't accommodate another bit), but for quick screw jobs looks great.
Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
406 posts
353 upvotes
St. Catharines
Sephora wrote: Wish it had a Robertson (although the size / design wouldn't accommodate another bit), but for quick screw jobs looks great.
Might be able to replace one double ended bit with one that has a Robertson end.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Newbie
Feb 19, 2019
41 posts
123 upvotes
I tried to check out but it kept on saying out of stock after checkout. Just me?
Newbie
Dec 13, 2016
71 posts
47 upvotes
Alliston
simplealgebra wrote: I tried to check out but it kept on saying out of stock after checkout. Just me?
Same here. Sold out.
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2016
184 posts
285 upvotes
MusicEveryday wrote: back in stock online, thanks OP
Did you actually place an order or just saw the item page shows back in stock for online delivery?

I just placed an order and after checkout it states the item is no longer available. In the process it also invalidated the coupon for use on the same account again even though the order did not proceed since after clicking place order it stated the item was no longer available.
Member
Nov 23, 2014
364 posts
249 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Fourth wrote: Did you actually place an order or just saw the item page shows back in stock for online delivery?

I just placed an order and after checkout it states the item is no longer available. In the process it also invalidated the coupon for use on the same account again even though the order did not proceed since after clicking place order it stated the item was no longer available.
Placed an order [completed, received confirmation etc..]
Newbie
Aug 16, 2009
55 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
just went out of stock again as I was going through checkout... lol

Top