• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 10:56 pm
Mar 2, 2011
374 posts
220 upvotes
Ottawa
L4cky wrote: thanks

u have the amazin link?
Just search "tze tape", any tape 3.5 - 12.5 mm fits, but there's a zillion different colour / label types.
2017 Ford Focus Electric (Kona Blue)
2019 VW Golf SportWagen CL 6mt + DAP (Tornado Red)
Mar 23, 2017
529 posts
943 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked up the h110. The amount of tape that gets released before it actually prints is kinda frustrating. No way to change it due to mechanics.
Sep 18, 2017
88 posts
98 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Impressive dedication to look for label makers for 6 months. I wish I had this kind of patience. Good find OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2214 posts
1689 upvotes
Montreal, QC
L4cky wrote: u have the link in primecables?

are primecables the cheapest?
I usually just stick with the Tze231 (12mm black on white), and 123ink is pretty damn cheap. And the fact that they stand behind their products (1 year warranty, and no hassles) I don't hesitate.
$49.99 for a pack of 10 of them. I buy them at the office all the time,since we go through a lot of them, and they are pretty good.
Mar 5, 2012
427 posts
168 upvotes
Canada
The batteries are what kills me on these machines... :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2004
4051 posts
509 upvotes
T.O.
Anything that can be used to print shipping labels from Canada Post for a small business?
Heatware: Link
HowardForums: Link
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1017 posts
1478 upvotes
mikesanity wrote: Same. Any other recommendations??
Went with the PT-M95. Just needed someone simple to print spice labels lol
Jul 28, 2017
64 posts
43 upvotes
Edmonton
Someone said they were getting refills from aliexpress, does anyone have the link for those
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2214 posts
1689 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Canadiansinner wrote: Went with the PT-M95. Just needed someone simple to print spice labels lol
The PT-M95 uses NON-Laminated labels. The M series is the really low end labels. They fade quite easily in my experience. I have one, but no longer ever use it, because of that issue. Especially on stuff like spice bottles where you will possibly be touching them with humid hands, and in a warm area like the kitchen.
I strongly recommend spending a little more and getting something that uses the TZ series of tapes.

Strange that the H110 are getting cancelled for people. On the stooples page, you can still add it to cart and checkout.
I'd find a an H110 in stock in a local store and do an in store pickup (at least in my area, plenty of stores are showing with 3 to 6 units on hand).
or
Go to best buy and price match stooples. Since stooples is still showing stock online, it should not be an issue.
Nov 23, 2010
364 posts
174 upvotes
Montreal
and you are using the UTM tracking code for RedFlagDeals&utm ?

Anyways, I think anything with p touch will be a good bet, but once thing I would avoid is the one that you will have to buy 6 AAA batteries! Which is very annoying and costly !