Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Brother MFC-9130CW Digital Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer- $259.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 6th, 2018 3:06 pm
[OP]
Apr 16, 2004
802 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Staples] Brother MFC-9130CW Digital Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer- $259.99

STOP. There's a better deal direct from Brother.ca so look for that post (if the two aren't merged by now)

Brother MFC-9130CW Digital Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer
Sale Price: $259.99 includes free shipping via Staples.ca
1% cash back at or points - your choice - at your favourite place (I'd name them but I think the site edits them out)
There are also Staples coupon codes for $15 off $150 floating around.

The Brother digital wireless laser printer combines the functions of multiple machines into one device, so you can minimize clutter and maximize the available space in your office. It is designed to provide high-contrast, professional prints, so it can handle any type of business printing requirements. It is compatible with PC and Mac computers, making it an ideal option for companies that embrace cross-platform computing.
  • 4-in-1: print, copy, scan, fax
  • Wireless 802.11b/g/n and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
  • Fast colour and black printing - up to 19ppm to help improve your productivity
  • Wireless printing from your mobile device via: AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace and Wi-Fi Direct™
  • Easily navigate menus by tapping or swiping on the 3.7" colour touchscreen display with WebConnect
  • Produce crisp black and high-impact color business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution using Digital LED print technology
  • 250-sheet capacity paper tray adjustable for letter or legal and a straight-through paper path via manual feed slot for envelope printing
  • Dimensions: 16.1" H. x 16.1" W. x 19.0" D.
  • Product Weight: 49.6 lb.
  • 1-year manufacturer's limited warranty (details with product)
  • Included in the Box: Brother MFC-9130CW Digital Wireless Colour Laser Multifunction Printer, (1) Starter Toner Cartridges (BK/C/M/Y) (1,000 pgs), (1) DR221CL Drum Unit Set (15,000 pgs), Quick Set Up Guide, Software CD-ROM for Windows®, Software CD-ROM for Mac®
Online reviews seem favourable.

Currently on sale at Best Buy for $90 more so possible Price Match opportunity @ BestBuy where it is $349.99 (so get additional $9 off per their price match policy ???)

See also post #3 below from politicalcanuck where you can find a better sale price direct from Brother.ca
Last edited by leovee1 on Feb 6th, 2018 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
9 replies
Jan 8, 2005
720 posts
106 upvotes
Windsor
Good reviews on amazon although Brother seems pretty bad when comes to customer service. Unfortunately, no automatic duplex printing.
Nov 5, 2014
119 posts
45 upvotes
Ottawa
The same printer is on sale on Brother.ca for $249. Includes free shipping and brother care (i.e. 6 month extended warranty). You can also stack the 15% off newsletter sign-up code (I had to get a code via online chat as I was not receiving the sign up code).
[OP]
Apr 16, 2004
802 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto, ON
politicalcanuck wrote:
Feb 6th, 2018 12:59 pm
The same printer is on sale on Brother.ca for $249. Includes free shipping and brother care (i.e. 6 month extended warranty). You can also stack the 15% off newsletter sign-up code (I had to get a code via online chat as I was not receiving the sign up code).
Good find. I'll edit the original to add this.

I forgot to mention any coupon codes you may have. For example, expiring Feb. 6th, there are the emailed coupon codes that are $15 off $150.
Oct 10, 2007
76 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo, CAD
@politicalcanuck where have you found the chat link? I have the same problem with the coupon code but I don't seem to find the chat link.

Thanks
Jun 15, 2010
109 posts
10 upvotes
Montr
Thank you for this great deal! I purchased from Brother.ca and added the 15% coupon for newsletter subscription (I had to connect via chat as well to make it work).
[OP]
Apr 16, 2004
802 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey, I just started a new thread since a better deal was found direct from brother.ca so ADMINS can you either close this or merge so that the Brother.ca thread is found on top?