Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Brother P-Touch CUBE Bluetooth Label Maker $44.99 ($25 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2019 7:56 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3446 posts
194 upvotes
Newfoundland (Former…
sorrowt wrote: 63471 code shows invalid for me. Any other codes?
Yeah that one expired Aug 31.
Aug 23, 2014
296 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Jeff146 wrote:
Yeah that one expired Aug 31.
Strange ! This deal was posted on Sep 1st
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
1158 posts
1822 upvotes
Love this label maker (picked it up last Black Friday at Amazon for 29.99). Has a ton of different tapes you can purchase for all sorts of applications (high quality 3rd party ones work well). Have labeled most of my cables throughout the home and tons of other organization items as well. Software is very usable on android and far preferable to built-in UI and keyboard of most of the other labelers I've owned over the years. Even if they somehow discontinue this software (very, very unlikely) will always have access to the apk to reinstall whenever you'd want. Just a quick review and recommendation.
Aug 23, 2014
296 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Elrondolio wrote: Love this label maker (picked it up last Black Friday at Amazon for 29.99). Has a ton of different tapes you can purchase for all sorts of applications (high quality 3rd party ones work well). Have labeled most of my cables throughout the home and tons of other organization items as well. Software is very usable on android and far preferable to built-in UI and keyboard of most of the other labelers I've owned over the years. Even if they somehow discontinue this software (very, very unlikely) will always have access to the apk to reinstall whenever you'd want. Just a quick review and recommendation.
Thanks for the review. $29.99 is a great price.
[OP]
Oct 11, 2005
563 posts
779 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I've re-updated the title/description since the -10% code no longer works. It worked on 09/01. I'm not aware of any new codes at the moment, but keep an eye on this thread for Staples codes... maybe one will pop up?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
12595 posts
6453 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Timbo420 wrote: Lol. "Oh, I better not take this, it has a label" -said no one ever.

Laser engraver if you want to apply a little shame to the thieves.
Thieves don't care either way. I think he meant label maker is more to remind neighbours/friends to return stuff, but I mainly use it for the kids if they leave things at school. I've also had a S'well returned on a cruise, put our room number on it.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1685 posts
720 upvotes
Scarborough
Jeff146 wrote: Good to know. Thanks @Uberclk and @CalgaryBen Cheaper then the more expensive ones like the Rhino 5200. Question is where can I get the third party labels for it lol.
i used the normal third party TZe labels from 123ink, and amazon and they seem good. haven't tried the Flexible ID type.

https://www.123ink.ca/p-315706-az-fx231 ... arch%23tze
https://www.123ink.ca/p-352477-tze-fx24 ... arch%23tze
Oct 20, 2006
535 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver
for RBC peeps there's a $10 credit for purchases $50 and above starting this month in the RBC Offers section - find a small filler and don't forget to to activate!
Apr 12, 2008
994 posts
318 upvotes
Got this in the mail yesterday, and it's great. Poasibilities are endless!

Question for those who played with the settings.. How do I make it so that when it prints, it doesn't use up so much empty label at the front? I always end up cutting off a couple of centimeters off, which is quite wasteful.
Apr 26, 2012
21 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
fancypantsfloyd wrote: Got this in the mail yesterday, and it's great. Poasibilities are endless!

Question for those who played with the settings.. How do I make it so that when it prints, it doesn't use up so much empty label at the front? I always end up cutting off a couple of centimeters off, which is quite wasteful.
You can't, unfortunately it's designed that way (so you have to buy their labels more frequently).
Apr 12, 2008
994 posts
318 upvotes
nminic wrote: You can't, unfortunately it's designed that way (so you have to buy their labels more frequently).
Heh.. that's pretty much what I assumed, thought maybe there was a trick :)

Going to have to buy some 3rd party tapes.. seems like there's many choices are amazon
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3355 posts
1135 upvotes
Ottawa
LoneI2anger wrote: for RBC peeps there's a $10 credit for purchases $50 and above starting this month in the RBC Offers section - find a small filler and don't forget to to activate!
I don't see it. Just $10 for $50 purchase at Indigo
Mar 8, 2008
277 posts
206 upvotes
gatineau
Thanks RFD for upgrading my labelling game.

I was organizing some spices and have been using green masking tape. Came here to see if there were any deals and recommendations for a home labeller. This works really well!

Before:
IMG_1805.jpg

After:
IMG_1806.jpg