Expired Hot Deals

[Staples / Bureau En Gros] Staple.ca 10% off Sitewide 8th Aug 2019 Only [Targetted??]

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2019 11:18 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1877 posts
1630 upvotes

Staple.ca 10% off Sitewide 8th Aug 2019 Only [Targetted??]

Expiry:
August 8, 2019
Retailer:
Staples / Bureau En Gros

Also this promo. Unsure of its stackability with the above

Last edited by imoo2u on Aug 8th, 2019 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
My life ambition is ....
Live long enough to be as big nuisance to my posterity as they have been to me.
17 replies
Sep 23, 2010
259 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure what the terms and conditions are, but I just tried checking out with Apple products and the 10% applied with the code mentioned in the OP's post.
Apr 13, 2009
388 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
I'm done with these losers.
They take your order despite having no stock, they don't even bother to follow up with you and apologize and on the top of that they take the email and spam you with their promotional emails.
Avoid if possible.
Dec 3, 2008
214 posts
94 upvotes
Tried using the code and the discount was applied while completing the order, but once done the total amount charged did not include the discount, so didn't work for me. YMMV.
Sep 8, 2016
171 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
zajacik99 wrote: I'm done with these losers.
They take your order despite having no stock, they don't even bother to follow up with you and apologize and on the top of that they take the email and spam you with their promotional emails.
Avoid if possible.
Never had a positive experience with Staples. Did a price match last month and they said the refund was issued but it’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t seen my refund yet on my credit card.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2317 posts
595 upvotes
Montreal
jenn17 wrote: Never had a positive experience with Staples. Did a price match last month and they said the refund was issued but it’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t seen my refund yet on my credit card.
I'm about to file a dispute with my credit card, I returned 2 products. The first one was fine in store, but the second one, they had trouble with it, so I had to wait for a pickup return which they didn't come. It's almost a month and I called 5 times to make sure they processed the return since I only see a 28 cents return for environmental fees. I'm still waiting for the refund for BOTH...
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12236 posts
15367 upvotes
jenn17 wrote: Never had a positive experience with Staples. Did a price match last month and they said the refund was issued but it’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t seen my refund yet on my credit card.
Same here, had a price match last month and still it has not shown up on my credit card. And it is almost a month since they say they will issue a refund.
Have a nice day!

Sep 8, 2016
171 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
LonesomeDove wrote: Same here, had a price match last month and still it has not shown up on my credit card. And it is almost a month since they say they will issue a refund.
Ouf, I will have to log a claim dispute with Visa regarding this. They said they had issues with refunds due to their new website. Did they not test the refund process in UAT? 🤦‍♀️
Dec 23, 2016
248 posts
255 upvotes
Ottawa
But what to buy from Staples with that 10% code? Their laptops are expensive and all have that ridiculous screen HD resolution. The new Galaxy s5e is flawed by the unfixable wifi issue. The other electronics are utterly dull.

Did anybody find a deal?
Last edited by ReDiva on Aug 17th, 2019 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1483 posts
4349 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ReDiva wrote: But what up but from Staples with that 10% code? Their laptops are expensive and all have that ridiculous screen HD resolution. The new Galaxy s5e is flawed by the unfixable wifi issue. The other electronics are utterly dull.

Did anybody find a deal?
From what I can tell they're not even offering half price on the keyboard cover when purchasing the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7635 posts
5142 upvotes
Canada
ReDiva wrote: But what up but from Staples with that 10% code? Their laptops are expensive and all have that ridiculous screen HD resolution. The new Galaxy s5e is flawed by the unfixable wifi issue. The other electronics are utterly dull.

Did anybody find a deal?
Haha agree. I have a $20 credit and I can't find anything to buy !!!!!!

They cancelled my Headphone Stand Order. 3 times.
Then they cancelled the Seagate 2TB HDD order. Twice.
Last edited by RFDQ1016 on Aug 8th, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 21, 2014
55 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I’m sure a lot of people are still sour about the Vitamix bs...I just filed my complaint today. If you get any good deals from this company it’s probably too good to be true and they’ll soon cancel the order.
Mar 8, 2018
147 posts
56 upvotes
Just ordered an ipad air and it shipped . Had no issues with my previous orders of an ipad and air pods .

I guess they are better with apple products who knows .
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Dec 5, 2018
247 posts
266 upvotes
Montreal
I bought an Amazon Fire Stick 4K last week and received a 128gb Jumpdrive. They are going to pick it up supposedly today between 9AM and 5PM... I don't care since my family will be there all day taking care of my nephews. But they are ridiculous. They won't reimburse me until they pick the wrong item and I can't bring it to store. I guess I would still risk buying from them if it is a In store Promo or if I was a fan of Apple products (it seems 10% off Apple is not saw everywhere).
May 17, 2008
220 posts
29 upvotes
I just got the confirmation email for my PM.
Now I need to worry about the refund in one month!
Apr 13, 2009
388 posts
235 upvotes
Toronto
JimmyC680 wrote: I bought an Amazon Fire Stick 4K last week and received a 128gb Jumpdrive...
Sounds worse mess up than if you bought it from a shady chinese web discount store.