Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples.ca

Staples Hyken 184.82$

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2017 7:47 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
39339 posts
6342 upvotes
Winnipeg
i'm looking for a chair, will check this out, is the $25 off coupon still on?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
18145 posts
1741 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
divx wrote: i'm looking for a chair, will check this out, is the $25 off coupon still on?
what $25 coupon?
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
18145 posts
1741 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
divx wrote: someone mentioned it above
that's just from the Staples Coupon Megathread, if u r lucky enough to get a $25 coupon from some other generous person in that thread who wants to share
Dec 23, 2007
365 posts
170 upvotes
I need a new chair because the cheapy $75 fake leather Staples chair I have now kills my back - no matter what I do I find myself slouched in it. I'm only '5.1 and 130 LBS. Do owners of this chair find that you stay upright in it??? Thank you in advance for any help/info.
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by L4cky "not haven't checked the dipstick, pretty cold at this moment at 5 am, lol but I don't even know how... lol"
george__ Oh my. -_-"[/QUOTE] lulz :razz: :lol: :razz:
Mar 8, 2017
244 posts
551 upvotes
c4ndl3burn3r wrote: I need a new chair because the cheapy $75 fake leather Staples chair I have now kills my back - no matter what I do I find myself slouched in it. I'm only '5.1 and 130 LBS. Do owners of this chair find that you stay upright in it??? Thank you in advance for any help/info.
I bought it the same day as I posted lol. For 184$, the chair is pretty good. During the first few days, I felt like the seat itself it a little bit small (I'm 1.73m), but I got used to it. The back of the chair is good. The best thing to do is to go to a Staples to try it yourself. As I said, it is 184$, so don't expect it to be as comfy as the Aeron from Herman Miller :)
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
I have no problems with this chair. Got it because of this sale as well, not sure what everyone is talking about in regards to size. I'm 5'11" and I feel fine in the chair.

I didn't get the Markus from IKEA because my brother said he didn't like it much which is ironic compared to what other people in this thread are saying. To each their own I guess.
Dec 23, 2007
365 posts
170 upvotes
dalex100 wrote: I bought it the same day as I posted lol. For 184$, the chair is pretty good. During the first few days, I felt like the seat itself it a little bit small (I'm 1.73m), but I got used to it. The back of the chair is good. The best thing to do is to go to a Staples to try it yourself. As I said, it is 184$, so don't expect it to be as comfy as the Aeron from Herman Miller :)
I'm in the boonies here - nearest Staples is 45 mins drive. :(
[QUOTE]Originally Posted by L4cky "not haven't checked the dipstick, pretty cold at this moment at 5 am, lol but I don't even know how... lol"
george__ Oh my. -_-"[/QUOTE] lulz :razz: :lol: :razz:
Mar 8, 2017
244 posts
551 upvotes
c4ndl3burn3r wrote: I'm in the boonies here - nearest Staples is 45 mins drive. :(
Well, buy it and try it. The worst thing that can happen is that you have to return it xD I think you have 30 days to return it if you don't like it.
Oct 22, 2007
250 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver
Leuthil wrote: I have no problems with this chair. Got it because of this sale as well, not sure what everyone is talking about in regards to size. I'm 5'11" and I feel fine in the chair.

I didn't get the Markus from IKEA because my brother said he didn't like it much which is ironic compared to what other people in this thread are saying. To each their own I guess.
It depends on your frame, I'm 5'10 140 lb but my shoulder cuts into the frame when i sit upright, my shoulders are broader so it will vary base on person, was set on buying it until i sat in one, got a markus instead.
Sep 20, 2008
47 posts
3 upvotes
Burnaby
Got this chair when it was about $140~150 during boxing week sale. I'm about 5'6 and about 100lb and it's very comfortable. Haven't noticed the sagging seat yet but I have another seat cushion on top so that might be why.
I have an IKEA markus on another desk and it's just way too big. The lumbar support is not at where my back needs and the seat is too large that I keep slip off from it and made my tailbone hurt.
Aug 23, 2013
234 posts
133 upvotes
MONTR
Bought one two years ago and very pleased with it so far.. It was $140 but the CAD rate was much higher.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)