Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Canon color laser printer for 200$

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2018 4:09 am
May 4, 2008
2 posts
Best Buy Canada has this printer on for $499.99... Price matched at best buy and got it for $179. 99
Slightly Smiling Face
Mar 4, 2006
423 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
NavieM wrote: I've had two brother printers. first one lasted like six years and the one I have now is on it's third year and still no problems.

How's the warranty and quality of Canon? and is third party toner as cheap as Brother?
I really like how this one looks
I have an older Canon MFC8380CDW that I have had for at least 7 years now. It’s been through a number of election campaigns and two university degrees and is still going strong. Had to replace a couple of parts but that’s understandable.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if I didn’t have my older one.... just remember they ain’t for small desks.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
mattisgrat wrote: I have an older Canon MFC8380CDW that I have had for at least 7 years now. It’s been through a number of election campaigns and two university degrees and is still going strong. Had to replace a couple of parts but that’s understandable.

I would buy this in a heartbeat if I didn’t have my older one.... just remember they ain’t for small desks.
When the color runs out, are you able to continue printing black and white?
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Feb 24, 2006
57 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
I got this printer on Amazon a few months back for a much higher price. Works great. Toner costs are high, but at $200, hard to beat the price.
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Anyone know if this does duplex scanning (i.e., at one time rather than having to refeed after it has scanned everything from one side).

Thanks in advance.
Mar 4, 2006
423 posts
237 upvotes
Ottawa
NavieM wrote: When the color runs out, are you able to continue printing black and white?
Yes, these beasts have 4 separate toner cartridges black/c/m/y. So you can swap out just one of the four as needed.
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
no duplex scanning.
logikol wrote: Anyone know if this does duplex scanning (i.e., at one time rather than having to refeed after it has scanned everything from one side).

Thanks in advance.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
82 wrote: no duplex scanning.
Gracias
Nov 7, 2014
238 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
logikol wrote: Anyone know if this does duplex scanning (i.e., at one time rather than having to refeed after it has scanned everything from one side).

Thanks in advance.
The 634cdw model is the one with duplex scanning. However it cost $100 more then this model. I went with that one instead of this model mentioned in this thread.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)