Shopping Discussion

Are staples coupon codes not reflected in invoice.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 23rd, 2008 3:08 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
1495 posts
242 upvotes

Are staples coupon codes not reflected in invoice.

I recently got an order from staples where I had applied 40 dollars worth of coupons which was reflected online. However, when I got my order and looked at the packing slip, I noticed that the price on it was the original price without the coupon codes applied.

So when you guys recieved your order or your credit card statements, were you actually charged the price online that your had purchased it for or the packing slip price? Or should my packing slip price already reflect the coupon codes applied?
Feel the wraith of the Old English Sheepdog.

On Koodo. 8gb, unlimited talk, text, 1000ld minutes. $45.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3077 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
what does it show on your credit card?

my packaging slips from Staples, always show the 'coupon amount' and the final discounted price.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1217 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah the invoice should reflect the discounted price. Whatever price is on the invoice is almost definitely the price you were charged. Call them.

I've read on here where a lot of people have said Staples has canceled coupons on them and charged them the full price.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8547 posts
1500 upvotes
Gmas wrote: Yeah the invoice should reflect the discounted price. Whatever price is on the invoice is almost definitely the price you were charged. Call them.

I've read on here where a lot of people have said Staples has canceled coupons on them and charged them the full price.
+1, yup and I noticed some of the coupons are now coded so they know where they came from.