Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Staples] Staples: Coupons Megathread

Mar 26, 2005
101 posts
15 upvotes
Thanks, ordered with the $50 off coupon. We'll see if it works!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
4713 posts
252 upvotes
Coquitlam
mtharvey wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 8:19 pm
LMAO. they should be euthanized. are people this stupid???
"officer, you didnt put my plate down or my name on this speeding ticket. Are you sure its not wrong?"

:twisted:
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
MY EBAY FEEDBACK
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2667 posts
22 upvotes
416 to the 905
pi20 wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 8:31 pm
Just ordered the TOM TOM 3rd Edition GPS system online, with the 71938 $50.00 off coupon, and it worked.

Thanks.
I just bought one too :)
The Cell Phone Plan (Public Mobile): Unlimited: Incoming and Outgoing / Canada Wide Long Distance / Caller ID / Voicemail / 5GB Data
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2002
1243 posts
76 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
xinix wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 8:13 pm
In store? I thought these were online only?
Like I said...I did it instore on a 4GB iPod Nano...it only comes up as $39.96 instore however for some weird reason, but if you get lucky, they may take another $10 + tax off for you too. I thought I would give it a try since there were no iPod Nano's available online.
May 16, 2007
75 posts
1 upvote
funny!
I ordered mio gps and using the coupon code, the system told me the order is succeed in checking out and wil send me an email. But after about 30min, I still do not get the email. Is it too late now?
Hope the order can go through.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2013 posts
729 upvotes
Will Staples allow in-store pickup? I placed an order online 3 hrs ago.
Banned
Apr 2, 2006
470 posts
Seks wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 9:29 pm
Will Staples allow in-store pickup? I placed an order online 3 hrs ago.
I dont think so. there is night delivery. if it goes to store, just one more person to check coupon.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
5440 posts
866 upvotes
Ontario / Quebec
billiken wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 9:27 pm
funny!
I ordered mio gps and using the coupon code, the system told me the order is succeed in checking out and wil send me an email. But after about 30min, I still do not get the email. Is it too late now?
Hope the order can go through.
I didn't get an email either on my last two Staples orders the first one of which was placed before this $50 coupon code was posted.
When I called staples to check if the orders had been received, the answer was yes and they were being processed.
There is some hick up with the automatic email system at Staples - not receiving an email doesn't mean anything.
Jul 6, 2006
115 posts
11 upvotes
krs wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 10:10 pm
I didn't get an email either on my last two Staples orders the first one of which was placed before this $50 coupon code was posted.
When I called staples to check if the orders had been received, the answer was yes and they were being processed.
There is some hick up with the automatic email system at Staples - not receiving an email doesn't mean anything.
I didn't get an email either :evil: Hope it can go thru!!!
Deal Addict
May 26, 2006
1167 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Just ordered a digicam with the $50 off coupon. Staples won't just dismiss the coupon and charge the full amount will they if it ends up the coupon is mis-used? They'll give an option to cancel my order first or just cancel it themselves right?
Nov 10, 2004
11 posts
krs wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 10:10 pm
This is part of the information I received on the website right after I completed the checkout process:
We have now received your order. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail once we have processed your order through our warehouse.
I don't think it means you get an email right away but that once its fully processed you should get the email. I'm not sure though 'cause I orderd with the coupon as well and it was excepted. This is the first time I've ever ordered from Staples.
/fingers crossed
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
5148 posts
100 upvotes
Gmas wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 10:19 pm
Just ordered a digicam with the $50 off coupon. Staples won't just dismiss the coupon and charge the full amount will they if it ends up the coupon is mis-used? They'll give an option to cancel my order first or just cancel it themselves right?
They will cancel the order.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2006
5148 posts
100 upvotes
xinix wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 8:13 pm
In store? I thought these were online only?
Me too! You mean we could rush down to the local Staples and use this right now??
Nov 28, 2007
248 posts
43 upvotes
Kamloops
Gmas wrote:
Dec 13th, 2007 10:19 pm

They will charge the full amount without coupon!

I bought the Canon A720IS with $30 off coupon on tuesday just before the sales expired. The price was (219-30)*1.06=200.34, and I got confirmation email with that price.

I picked it up in store on Wed (the store's just cross the street), after I got back home, I saw the price on the receipt was 219*1.06=232, they did not apply the coupon when they processed my order. I had to go back to store with a copy of my confirmation email on Wed night to get the price adjusted, such a pain! now the camara is back to normal price of $299

So my answer is YES, they will go ahead without applying the coupon!!
Dec 20, 2006
8 posts
1 upvote
grande prairie alber…
Holy CRAP..

I have been looking for a desk for awhile and decided to check out Staples website after seeing this coupon post.

I just ordered what may be an error but we'll see if they deliver.

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_s ... nne+Cherry

Total cost for the Hutch and Desk without tax.. $650 =(

I didn't like the color so i checked out the same desk in a different color.

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_s ... tic+Cherry
Add on the $50 off of $110 Coupon code and whaaallllaaa!

Total before taxes $69.99!!!!!!!! :cheesygri :cheesygri