Ongoing Deal Discussion

Staples

Staples: Coupons Megathread

Deal Fanatic
Oct 28, 2006
5031 posts
14065 upvotes
Winnipeg
$20 off on your delivery order of $150 or more.

Coupon code : 9204 5004 4836 2040

Exp: 03-JUN-08
Jul 16, 2007
315 posts
696 upvotes
Webkikr wrote: Having a new merchant account for my business and recently had a problem where I charged the wrong amount to a credit card.

As I already had a signed receipt, I could not go back and charge the other amount without the customers approval. Now since it was an honest mistake, the customer agreed to fix the situation, but they could have been a$$es about it and I would have lost money.

Since you could not have been aware that the coupon was a fraud as they call it and they sent out your order, it would be illegal to charge anything else to your credit card without your consent.

Just because they screwed up is meaningless, and thus this is a price error on their part. They have to honor the price you paid and had it delivered for.

I would call them and inform them of such and basically let them eat the $99.60.

Well... when u enter the coupon code it says:

"Staples.ca reserves the right to reject orders that use a coupon code that was obtained from a bulletin board or other Internet site. Staples.ca also reserves the right to reject orders with a coupon code that was transferred from a direct mail recipient.

Staples.ca reserves the right to request copies of coupons applied to any order for verification purposes."

Would this bungle the plan?
Jul 16, 2007
315 posts
696 upvotes
xingdau wrote: I got my order this morning, but in the afternoon Staples called and told me that the coupon code is fraud. So I have to return the item otherwise Staples will charge another $99.6 on my credit card.
Or, you could tell ur credit card company u lost ur card :cheesygri
Jun 16, 2007
480 posts
13 upvotes
does anyone have a 20$ off coupon code they could pm me?
wouldreally appreciateit! thanks X]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2007
2728 posts
52 upvotes
woob wrote: Well... when u enter the coupon code it says:

"Staples.ca reserves the right to reject orders that use a coupon code that was obtained from a bulletin board or other Internet site. Staples.ca also reserves the right to reject orders with a coupon code that was transferred from a direct mail recipient.

Staples.ca reserves the right to request copies of coupons applied to any order for verification purposes."

Would this bungle the plan?
Nope. It just gives them the right to cancel an order. Unfortunately for them, his order slipped through and that's that. By accepting payment and sending the item, the sale is a contract.
Jul 16, 2007
315 posts
696 upvotes
aww how nice it was waking up to the angelic voice of [Staples Rep] who told me my order is cancelled due to an invalid coupon :cry:

Do'h!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
4350 posts
612 upvotes
Markham, ON
dang, these ppl are fast. haha, all gone :(
Oct 26, 2005
174 posts
4 upvotes
Any more coupons pls. I'll try to be a little faster this time. Thanks in advance
Jul 19, 2006
509 posts
61 upvotes
could someone pm me a $20 off one, much appreciated, thanks!
Deal Addict
May 3, 2006
1620 posts
451 upvotes
saku wrote: Damn! So, I can expect a call from them tomorrow right after the delivery.

btw, if it is a fraud, why they didn't they canceled the order at the first place.
I called them to enquire whether my order was canceled. Sure it is..> :(
Apr 10, 2005
99 posts
39 upvotes
I'm looking for a 20 dollar off coupon if anyone can PM me, it would be much appreciated!
Dec 18, 2007
31 posts

$20 off on your delivery order of $150 or more.

Coupon code : 9204 5005 5549 4933

Enjoy!
Dec 18, 2007
31 posts
Here is another one:

$5 off on your delivery order of $200 or more.

Coupon code : 9071 4920 7020 4064

Enjoy!
Oct 26, 2005
174 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks zagor. used it for the canon powershot sd750
I just called to confirm cancelation of yesterdays order...$100 off remember, they wouldn't even offer me another code...lol
Jun 16, 2007
480 posts
13 upvotes
could someone pm me a coupon code for $20 off?
i would really appreciate it thankss

just wondring, how do you guys get the codes?
im signed up as a staples member as well but ive never gotten one >.<
Dec 18, 2007
31 posts
DynomiteHunter wrote: just wondring, how do you guys get the codes?
im signed up as a staples member as well but ive never gotten one >.<
I think they monitor your purchasing habits. I was signed on as a Staples member for the longest time but was never getting any coupons. Some time ago I purchased a laptop and, lo and behold, the coupons started coming in. I guess once they see that you have some cash to flash they want you back for more shopping. :)
Feb 20, 2003
413 posts
27 upvotes
Gatineau
I also need a coupon for rebate over 150$ order, or even over 200$ order. Do PM me if you have something.
Feb 23, 2008
47 posts
1 upvote
Halifax
$5 off on your delivery order of $200 or more.

Coupon code : 9071 4921 6932 7818

Exp 03/Jun/08

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)