Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Staples] Staples: Coupons Megathread

May 8, 2002
803 posts
128 upvotes
The Shirker wrote: Is there any way to avoid the $15 shipping charge if order is less than $50?
Yes there is. By becoming a GOLD member.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
9192 posts
1434 upvotes
Richmond Hill
we need a sticky staples coupons thread :)
Jun 27, 2005
206 posts
12 upvotes
Redsun_ty wrote: any idea what to get? not much stuff on sale is worth for purchase
Get something that never seems to go on sale anywhere, like an ipod.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1082 posts
704 upvotes
Canada
mahjongmaniac wrote: heh thx. it works :D

what's the exp. date stated on your coupon? perhaps we can have a relative idea of when it expires, if not exact. ;)
My dividends coupon expires January 25th, 2007 (which is today :( ). Hopefully it won't be the same... :lol:

Also, note that since the $10 coupon has no minimum, you can actually bundle it with a $20 off $200 code to make it $30 off $200. :D
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
wlee wrote: we need a sticky staples coupons thread :)
+1 on that.

i say that b/c the mods aren't always able to update the coupons section in time (or sometimes certain coupons aren't even there)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2001
1392 posts
71 upvotes
An error has occurred:

This coupon cannot be added to your cart at this time.

Coupon Code: 93307
All is not golde that outward shewith bright...lydgate
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1082 posts
704 upvotes
Canada
mahjongmaniac wrote: +1 on that.

i say that b/c the mods aren't always able to update the coupons section in time (or sometimes certain coupons aren't even there)
Whenever I get a new coupon, I'll update this thread. ;)
hammer wrote: An error has occurred:

This coupon cannot be added to your cart at this time.

Coupon Code: 93307
That only means you tried to apply >2 generic 5 digit coupons. You are only allowed to apply a maximum of 2 generic 5 digit coupons online. If you want to apply more, you'll have to phone into Staples CS.
Jul 11, 2006
119 posts
3 upvotes
hey guys, i got another $20 off $200 coupon! its number is 93408. Enjoy! It expires feb. 17
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1082 posts
704 upvotes
Canada
azure wrote: hey guys, i got another $20 off $200 coupon! its number is 93408. Enjoy! It expires feb. 17
Thanks for reminding me to check my e-mail. I'll add your coupon to the first page. Here are the ones I've got:

$20 OFF $200
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
S.Chan wrote: Whenever I get a new coupon, I'll update this thread. ;)
i'm sure many of us would def.'ly appreciate that. Thanks in advance :)
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Jan 3, 2007
82 posts
1 upvote
would i be able to use more than 1 ($20 off $200) at a time? Thanks for your help and coupons as it is greatly appreciated.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
ngk92 wrote: would i be able to use more than 1 ($20 off $200) at a time? Thanks for your help and coupons as it is greatly appreciated.
to use 2nd $20off200, subtotal must be $400+

max 2 coupons that you can stack by yourself online.
MJM

Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2007
2350 posts
41 upvotes
is there a printout availible for the $10 no min? or a way to use it instore?
Jan 22, 2007
28 posts
1 upvote
Hold on here! You mean to tell me that you can use ALL these coupons through phone orders??? I always wondered why I could only redeem 2 coupons online :mad:

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

evisoup