[Staples] Staples: Coupons Megathread

Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
S.Chan wrote: $10 OFF $20 - Staples Copy & Print Center Only
Coupon Code: 99324
Expires: February 28th, 2007
Valid: In-store (requires physical coupon) or online at http://www.staplescopyandprint.ca
hm... they used to have $10off10 for copy/print....
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1083 posts
694 upvotes
Canada
mahjongmaniac wrote: hm... they used to have $10off10 for copy/print....
Yep, they still do. Check the first post of this thread for the code. It expires tomorrow though (Jan. 31/07).
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
2433 posts
305 upvotes
Joliette
Looks like the 10$ off anything is dead
May 20, 2005
299 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond
hey guys

when you're doing a pricematch with staples, do the match the price and then apply the coupons, or do they apply the coupons and then match the price?

would they determine whether they will price match based on the after-coupon price of the item?

one last question...would they PM smaller stores like NCIX, or would they only do it for chain stores like FS and BB?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
Anybody has a PDF or JPG for a hard copy of any of those coupon? I need some hard copy for using in store. Please PM me if you can help.

Many Thanks! :lol:
No external links in signatures.
Jul 2, 2006
966 posts
5 upvotes
wrdeal24 wrote: Looks like the 10$ off anything is dead
2nd that - tried entering it but doesn't work.
Build better customer relationships and grow your business with Orchestra: http://orchestrahq.com
Apr 14, 2005
585 posts
22 upvotes
Winnipeg
hardywang wrote: Anybody has a PDF or JPG for a hard copy of any of those coupon? I need some hard copy for using in store. Please PM me if you can help.

Many Thanks! :lol:
Here's a word document I whipped up a long time ago. You can edit as needed.

I dunno if the barcodes actually work or not. Make sure to put in the proper coupon code underneath.
Staples_printable_coupon.Doc.Zip by Bigupload.Com
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1083 posts
694 upvotes
Canada
$20 OFF $150
Code: 93459 ;)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 19, 2005
8989 posts
460 upvotes
Toronto
"Valid in Staples stores only. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Coupon must be surrendered. Not valid on prior purchases. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Coupon value does not include tax.".

and at the bottom:
"*Valid on phone, fax in store and online orders at www.staples.ca. Not valid in retail stores. Limit one per customer, "

Just wonder if someone has successfully used it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need below items in GTA:
- CT, HD, FS, BB, gas GCs

FS: Freedom Mobile credit
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1083 posts
694 upvotes
Canada
can2000 wrote: "Valid in Staples stores only. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Coupon must be surrendered. Not valid on prior purchases. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Coupon value does not include tax.".

and at the bottom:
"*Valid on phone, fax in store and online orders at www.staples.ca. Not valid in retail stores. Limit one per customer, "

Just wonder if someone has successfully used it.
You do realize that the file big_raji posted is something he made in MS Word? So it's really YMMV for using those codes in store since the coupons I've posted are supposed to be only valid online or by phone.
Jan 30, 2007
60 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Long time lurker....first time poster.
I figured what better way to start contributing than to post a couple of coupon codes.

$20 OFF $200
6227701377285231 - Exp. 9-Feb-07
93408 - Exp. 18-Feb-07
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4866 posts
1270 upvotes
Vancouver
Heres another:

Exp Feb 6 2007

$20 off $200 or more

Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
S.Chan wrote: $20 OFF $150
Code: 93459 ;)
expiry?
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!

Thread Information

There are currently 5 users viewing this thread. (3 members and 2 guests)

stancehunter, restoou, heinz256