Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Staples] Staples: Coupons Megathread

Feb 12, 2005
398 posts
76 upvotes
KAN wrote:
Aug 5th, 2007 10:16 am
How do you guys get coupon codes ?
Do you subscribe to their weekly e-mails or something ?
Yes, just go on their website and enter your e-mail address(es) and you'll get a $20 off $200 coupon every week for each e-mail address that you give them.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
1807 posts
189 upvotes
Waterloo
Kali wrote:
Aug 5th, 2007 9:43 pm
Yes, just go on their website and enter your e-mail address(es) and you'll get a $20 off $200 coupon every week for each e-mail address that you give them.
Not quite sure what you are talking about but I do not think that they give you a $20 off $200 coupon every week. I signed up a while ago and I received a coupon in my first newsletter and that was it.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
Kali wrote:
Aug 5th, 2007 9:43 pm
i'm not too sure about wkly... maybe mthly.

i haven't recv'd one in quite a while.

when you sign up for their newsletters, one thing you're bound to get are their "sale" newsletters every wk, but not so much the case for stooples coupons.
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2004
1559 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Know what...if ur email is attached to a dividends number...they wont send u the weekly $20 off 200 codes....(Hint: just use another email address to subscribe to staples newsletters..and ta da...u have regular $20 off codes regularily....OOps..i let the cat out)
mahjongmaniac wrote:
Aug 6th, 2007 12:18 am
i'm not too sure about wkly... maybe mthly.

i haven't recv'd one in quite a while.

when you sign up for their newsletters, one thing you're bound to get are their "sale" newsletters every wk, but not so much the case for stooples coupons.
If "humans" are capable of the level of advancement that we have made in the last 5000 years, why is it considered normal that the other 395,000 years of human habitation has almost no technological advancement? **************USA: The land of the armed, Home of the scared******************
Feb 12, 2005
398 posts
76 upvotes
I guess YMMV with Staples. I don't know why I get the codes. I just assumed everyone got them. :confused:

My e-mail addresses aren't attached to any Dividend numbers.

Cuz I had nothing better to do tonight, :lol: I went back and checked the Staples e-mails that I had received.

I've been receiving a $20 off coupon every single week for about a year now on one of my accounts. On the other one, I've been getting them every single week since April. Before April, I would get the newsletters every week but it wouldn't have a coupon attached to it.

I've never personally redeemed any coupons although I've posted them and PM'd a number of RFD'ers with the codes. Most of the time, I don't even bother to read the e-mails so the codes go to waste. :|
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
prying eyes wrote:
Aug 6th, 2007 1:35 am
Know what...if ur email is attached to a dividends number...they wont send u the weekly $20 off 200 codes....(Hint: just use another email address to subscribe to staples newsletters..and ta da...u have regular $20 off codes regularily....OOps..i let the cat out)
hah... that could be why... :-0

thx4da lil tip :D
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

Jun 27, 2006
137 posts
4 upvotes
Lost4ever wrote:
Aug 6th, 2007 7:21 pm
$20 off $200 - Exp. Aug 7

PM if wanted
I have one too, expires aug 7 - PM if you want it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2005
6804 posts
308 upvotes
Ottawa
$20 off of $200 expires aug 7

6171 4811 1434 9436
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2005
6804 posts
308 upvotes
Ottawa
prying eyes wrote:
Aug 6th, 2007 1:35 am
My email is attached to my dividends and I've been getting these weekly coupons since around March. I keep forgetting I have them and post them here because I get so many. Also my bf's been getting these codes too and he NEVER shops at staples other than that one time a year ago... so not sure how you get these weekly codes.
Jul 31, 2003
57 posts
Does anyone have a valid coupon code trying to order something from staples, thanks

allen
Jun 3, 2005
542 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
8151 5815 0182 8825

$20 off $150 but you have to order a case of paper.

great if you actually need paper, otherwise not so great.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
1295 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto
$20 off 200 exp Aug 14

6175 5811 1819 4088
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2006
1083 posts
600 upvotes
Canada
mahjongmaniac wrote:
Aug 2nd, 2007 8:25 pm
:arrowu:

OP might wanna update OP b/c many generic codes haven't been working for a while...

Good idea. Just updated first post. No new codes though.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
S.Chan wrote:
Aug 8th, 2007 10:24 pm
Good idea. Just updated first post. No new codes though.
hm.... took you a while... ;)

was wondering where you were... you've updated the OD coupons thread, but it took you a good 3-4 wks to come back to update this one...
MJM

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

brwnthndr