Demo A12Z Cellular iPad Pro 128GB $475 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2022 2:47 pm
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4337 posts
978 upvotes
Stoney Creek
ObLaDi wrote: Is there anywhere that shows the policy that you’re suppose to get $50 or 10% off on demo model, like on the site or something ? I can’t find it.
No official policy it’s just what most stores do
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4337 posts
978 upvotes
Stoney Creek
I have one extra one if someone wants it. PM Me pick up in Stoney creek / Hamilton. It was $560 taxes in. It’s the second unit I got which has scratch marks on the back from them removing it from their display. I was able to fully reset the warranty from Apple as well.
Jul 30, 2009
333 posts
342 upvotes
x-batman wrote: I have one extra one if someone wants it. PM Me pick up in Stoney creek / Hamilton. It was $560 taxes in. It’s the second unit I got which has scratch marks on the back from them removing it from their display. I was able to fully reset the warranty from Apple as well.
Private messaged you! Perfect time as I just broke my iPad today...!
"Wow, this thread is like a pen full of donkeys and then I went to that link and it was like going into a stripper room with no strippers." Acid_
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6967 posts
6602 upvotes
Calgary
Mine is full of bugs. There must be some fragments of demo software or something in it.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
1031 posts
269 upvotes
I managed to get an open box box Bestbuy. $600 but it ended up having 100% battery and only 1 power cycle. 9 months left on warranty, So I'm happy.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4337 posts
978 upvotes
Stoney Creek
Tuppin wrote: I managed to get an open box box Bestbuy. $600 but it ended up having 100% battery and only 1 power cycle. 9 months left on warranty, So I'm happy.
Wifi with cellular? if so maybe post it up in hot deals so others can search for it.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4337 posts
978 upvotes
Stoney Creek
FYI for anyone still looking the 12.9” 4th gen with cellular demo model has come down to $999 from 1349, not as hot as the 11” but still a good price especially with the $50-$100 off being a demo model
Sep 10, 2015
349 posts
260 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Late to the game but a big thanks to the Op and a few others I’ve pinged. Finally grabbed one this week that was transferred to another store and got warranty date updated. Will probably grab apple care also and good to go for a few years
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6967 posts
6602 upvotes
Calgary
Taking mine into Apple today. So many bugs after Staples removed demo mode. Restoring hasn’t entirely fixed it.
Sep 10, 2015
349 posts
260 upvotes
Brampton, ON
What issues you had? I find the battery life to be poor, got to check it out before taking it in
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6967 posts
6602 upvotes
Calgary
flexsingh wrote: What issues you had? I find the battery life to be poor, got to check it out before taking it in
Staples originally couldn’t get demo mode off I think. They sent it to home office repairs. When I got it, it had some crashing issues. I restored it again and it was ok. I couldn’t update to 15.2 over the air. Had to restore again. Now it is totally crashing all the time. Apple has ordered me a replacement although I’m sure they could fix this one. Too bad as I’m losing the screen protector now. I was hoping they didn’t have any identical models left in stock but that’s not the case.
Sep 10, 2015
349 posts
260 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Did you get it fixed under regular warranty or apple care? I’m on the fence to get apple care yet