Duracell Quantum AA Batteries (Pack of 16) $6.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2022 7:27 pm
Dec 16, 2015
416 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good deal OP!

We should totally have an rfd e-waste collection drive! Although we may hoard the junk thinking “I could fix this!”
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27854 posts
8017 upvotes
Hamilton
hollywood wrote: Kids toys and gadgets.
My 13 nerf guns needs like 80 batteries
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3294 posts
2740 upvotes
Markham
soulrebell wrote: Good deal OP!

We should totally have an rfd e-waste collection drive! Although we may hoard the junk thinking “I could fix this!”
Can't. I need my junk electronics to exchange for free stuff, like pizza slices, on Earth Day.

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1781 posts
1288 upvotes
toronto_slim wrote: Umm...a little economics lesson for you: the commercial and industrial sectors exist to satisfy, directly or indirectly, consumer demand. And an HR one: businessmen and politicians are as lazy and resistant to change as the rest of us. Boardrooms and backrooms will first have to believe people really will stop buying their crap (products or politics) before they change they way they do things. If sales of non-rechargeable batteries went down 5% you'd see manufacturers tripping over each other to retool.
Newsflash, in today's economy, crap products exist to satisfy demand because the alternative product are even crappier. Go peddle environmental consciousness on the Green / Eco Friendly forum, there is one on this site. Leave the deal forum for just that, deals. Peace / out.
Jan 31, 2009
258 posts
221 upvotes
Woodbridge
Bought 6, thanks OP. Shipped right away, apparently en route now lol. Fast.

First Staples shipment in years that hasn't been cancelled (pricing errors and my opportunistic ways lol)
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
@jansh84
@.fess
@spiderspawnx
What is the expiration date on these?
Last edited by ukrainiandude on Dec 19th, 2019 12:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
May 21, 2018
659 posts
618 upvotes
RadioDude wrote: I understand that these batteries are discounted but why don't you guys simply buy eneloop batteries? Even original price for eneloop batteries will save you money in the long run and it doesn't have the problem of fast self discharge like regular rechargeable batteries. You're also saving the planet by producing less waste
Some devices don't work well with rechargeable batteries.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Jul 18, 2010
117 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
I found them in the store at the cashier. The guy on the floor had no idea and was looking through the regular battery display.
Jul 29, 2004
587 posts
82 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like the deal is dead (url broken).
I tried to order 6 for delivery but got an email this morning that they are cancelling 4 of them :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2012
1135 posts
407 upvotes
Cambridge
JayWang wrote: Looks like the deal is dead (url broken).
I tried to order 6 for delivery but got an email this morning that they are cancelling 4 of them :(
I guess you're right, cannot find the listing on website anymore. Price was supposed to be valid until 24th but seems they have ran out of them in stores as well?
Have updated OP for the moment.
Aug 19, 2006
345 posts
131 upvotes
Sorry to revive the thread but these batteries are just awful. Not even a month in my rarely used soap dispenser and already dead. Best before 2028 date. Never again Duracell.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)