Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Fitbit Blaze 179.99$ (with 20$ off Coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2017 10:39 am
[OP]
Mar 12, 2011
74 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal

[Staples] Fitbit Blaze 179.99$ (with 20$ off Coupon)

Fitbit Blaze Large
http://www.staples.ca/en/Fitbit-Blaze-F ... CA_1_20001 =199.99$ add filler and use 20$ off 200$

Fitbit Blaze small
http://www.staples.ca/en/Fitbit-Blaze-F ... 001=199.99$ add filler and use 20$ off 200$

Try to use this link to 20 off 200$

Daniel
15 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville
Even better - it's $179.99 with Good life psp (no filler/ coupon required) at the source and you can use a $25 off $100 coupon code that you get for signing up for the newsletter. I just ordered one last night, all in price shipped to my door is $175.14 in ontario.
Last edited by wearysky on Feb 4th, 2017 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6199 posts
6153 upvotes
Downtown Canada
wearysky wrote: Even better - it's $179.99 with Good life psp (no filler/ coupon required) and you can use a $25 off $100 coupon code that you get for signing up for the newsletter. I just ordered one last night, all in price shipped to my door is $175.14 in ontario.
You mean at the source?
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11188 posts
3692 upvotes
Are these watches comfortable? Anyone have one?
Oct 22, 2006
435 posts
26 upvotes
Gloucester
wearysky wrote: Even better - it's $179.99 with Good life psp (no filler/ coupon required) at the source and you can use a $25 off $100 coupon code that you get for signing up for the newsletter. I just ordered one last night, all in price shipped to my door is $175.14 in ontario.
How did you get the GoodLife discount? I applied the code for The Source and it got rejected?

Thanks.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville
charoo wrote: How did you get the GoodLife discount? I applied the code for The Source and it got rejected?

Thanks.
I signed up with the psp code and it worked fine. Showed the price as 179.99 and then on check out I was able to apply my newsletter coupon.
Oct 22, 2006
435 posts
26 upvotes
Gloucester
wearysky wrote: I signed up with the psp code and it worked fine. Showed the price as 179.99 and then on check out I was able to apply my newsletter coupon.
Maybe I am not doing it right? I sign into GoodLife rewards, click the link to the source and it shows $199, I apply the GoodLife discount code and it rejects it.
What is the PSP?
Thanks.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville
charoo wrote: Maybe I am not doing it right? I sign into GoodLife rewards, click the link to the source and it shows $199, I apply the GoodLife discount code and it rejects it.
What is the PSP?
Thanks.
You don't apply the good life code at checkout. Eye you go from the good life page, it takes you to a page where you have to sign up at the source. Even if you already have an account. One you do that and confirm your account, you'll see the 10% discount on the Blaze. I'm not at my computer now else I'd cut and paste all the relevant links. Too much hassle on the phone. If you still need help in the morning I'll be on my computer then.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4207 posts
2620 upvotes
Can ebates be stacked on top of fit deal good life source deal
Banned
Jan 3, 2017
160 posts
61 upvotes
Anyone use it before ? How is the actual battery life holding up?
Sep 24, 2012
937 posts
363 upvotes
Mississauga
kool1 wrote: Are these watches comfortable? Anyone have one?
bolethicle wrote: Anyone use it before ? How is the actual battery life holding up?
I bought when Amazon had these for $165 back in November during Black Friday. Using them since.

Never had a smart watch or fitness tracker before so I had nothing to compare.

My impressions
- very comfortable, looks neat (not great)
- battery lasts for 4 days if using Bluetooth all the time
- lasted for 5 days with Bluetooth on off. I tried this to test battery life
- tracks steps and my run wonderfully
- sleep tracking am not impressed. Laying in the sofa and watching a movie counted as sleep lol
- also I don't like wearing when sleeping (lady won't like it either if you get what am saying Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye)
- Fitbit app is very good and one of the best I guess. Heard it's better than apple watch's
- no gps, so I had to carry phone when running
- also the straps are expensive, eBay selling metallic one for $30

I will add more reviews after using for few more months
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19720 posts
9171 upvotes
Oakville
TrackerJacker wrote: - sleep tracking am not impressed. Laying in the sofa and watching a movie counted as sleep lol
This goes for just about ALL trackers, incidentally. They go based on movement, so if you're laying on the couch not moving for 2 hours, it has literally no way to tell the difference between watching a movie or napping.
Dec 20, 2011
43 posts
131 upvotes
I had owned a fitbit charge HR for about 2 years before upgrading to the blaze just over a year ago.

I love having access to all the data that these trackers provide. Its really become a lot more than just a step counter. The big ones for me is my sleep and resting heart rate. I am a pretty heavy sleeper so the sleep tracking has always been extremely accurate. Its been shown more and more how important is to your health to get a good amount of sleep on a regular basis so the blaze allows me to stay on top of it and make sure I'm prioritizing my sleep appropriately. I also find the heart rate feature to be accurate when compared to any of the cardio equipment I use at the gym that is capable of measuring heart rate. There are notable increases to my resting heart rate after a night of drinking or an extended period of lack of exercise. Generally I'm within a well defined range so its good to see when I suddenly spike out of my range and it motivates me to take corrective action.

In addition here are some of the other positives:

- the app is very user friendly and easy to use. All my data has been stored since I first created my account when I got the HR in 2014
- motivation. I find myself wanting to do a little more each day in order to reach my goals. I find that if I haven't reached my step count for the day I'll take my dogs out for a second walk at night just to increase my count. I'll spend an extra 10-15 mins on the treadmill. I'll try to go to bed an hour early just to try and reach my weekly sleep average. etc.
- I also have an aria scale that seamlessly syncs with my tracker and I'm able to keep track of my weight
- battery life is about 4-5 days and you get reminders to charge when it's running low. I find that there's quite a bit of reserve on the battery life. Ie. When it notifies me of low battery and Im travelling and don't have my charger, I usually get another 1-2 full days before its completely dead.
- silent alarm. Its replaced my phone as my primary alarm and have never slept through it

Negatives:

- no GPS. As someone above mentioned, if you want GPS tracking, you'll need to have your phone with you.
- not sure if its a personal issue or more widespread but I sometimes have problems connecting my device to my android phone via Bluetooth. It'll sync automatically throughout the day but not always when I'm trying to do it manually. I don't have this issue at all with my work iPhone.
- it will replace your watch. Its nice enough to wear everyday but obviously not as nice as a regular watch
Screenshot_20170206-124224.png
Screenshot_20170206-123724.png
Screenshot_20170206-123754.png
Screenshot_20170206-123855.png
Banned
Jan 3, 2017
160 posts
61 upvotes
TrackerJacker wrote: I bought when Amazon had these for $165 back in November during Black Friday. Using them since.

Never had a smart watch or fitness tracker before so I had nothing to compare.

My impressions
- very comfortable, looks neat (not great)
- battery lasts for 4 days if using Bluetooth all the time
- lasted for 5 days with Bluetooth on off. I tried this to test battery life
- tracks steps and my run wonderfully
- sleep tracking am not impressed. Laying in the sofa and watching a movie counted as sleep lol
- also I don't like wearing when sleeping (lady won't like it either if you get what am saying Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye)
- Fitbit app is very good and one of the best I guess. Heard it's better than apple watch's
- no gps, so I had to carry phone when running
- also the straps are expensive, eBay selling metallic one for $30

I will add more reviews after using for few more months
Seems Well. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8324 posts
1237 upvotes
TO
wearysky wrote: Even better - it's $179.99 with Good life psp (no filler/ coupon required) at the source and you can use a $25 off $100 coupon code that you get for signing up for the newsletter. I just ordered one last night, all in price shipped to my door is $175.14 in ontario.
Thanks OP and wearsky, I've been looking to get a Blaze for a while in hopes of price drops and this was too good to miss. Used my Goodlife PSP. I was debating b/w this or the Asus Zen2 which I saw for $120 in US but I know they're different wearable categories and can't be compared.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent