Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Free rainbow decal outside your home to support neighbors and friends during this time

[OP]
Jul 10, 2019
26 posts
353 upvotes

[Staples] Free rainbow decal outside your home to support neighbors and friends during this time

Staplesprinting is offering free rainbow decal with customized message to support friends and neighbors. We'll all get through this together. This is with free shipping.

Promo Code: FRIENDSHIP

Thought to share this so that we can have this outside our home to show support to first responders , friends and neighbors
Images
  • friendshiprainbow_1.jpg
  • friendshiprainbow_2.jpg
Last edited by sarb3414 on Apr 1st, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
133 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10419 posts
1664 upvotes
Toronto
sarb3414 wrote: Staplesprinting is offering free rainbow decal with customized message to support friends and neighbors. We'll all get through this together.

CODE : FRIENDSHIP

Thought to share this so that we can have this outside our home to show support to first responders , friends and neighbors
Pretty sure any one who's a first responder or essential service worker right now is feeling alot of positive support...

I feel the only person who's going to see it is the mail delivery person as people shouldn't be socializing and all that.
May 3, 2015
130 posts
164 upvotes
Jeez ppl still can walk, families walk, bike, etc... relax ull be fine. 2m distance
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
1987 posts
781 upvotes
Montreal
EmileB333 wrote: Jeez ppl still can walk, families walk, bike, etc... relax ull be fine. 2m distance
"Now, this is just my hunch..."
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20444 posts
21581 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Surprised they let me put 'The Orgy Crew' for mine.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Nov 5, 2004
630 posts
54 upvotes
QC / South shore
Site is being overloaded at the moment, be patient, but I got one. TY OP!
Mar 21, 2006
40 posts
150 upvotes
Text on Rainbow: Redflagdeals
Text on Cloud: Made me do it
Jul 17, 2010
9 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks! With all those rainbows everywhere, I feel a lot of support from my community.
Ordered one to support all my coworkers in the frontline as well!
Mar 2, 2008
918 posts
1230 upvotes
BC
Surplus stock from Pride Week?

....not that there's anything wrong with that
Nov 1, 2015
740 posts
694 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
So people are just marking their houses with the ones to raid for TP when we run out?

Might as well just be a sign that says "we have instant pots, alienware R8s, frozen ikea lunches, and sportchek giftcards.. "
Last edited by BBQPEANUT on Apr 1st, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 26, 2008
825 posts
335 upvotes
Montreal
There are a lot of handmade rainbow messages around here. It's nice, especially since they're hand made. I really don't see the need for it to be a mass-produced sticker, with all this infrastructure to produce and transport it. It seems more like an advertising stunt.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)