Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Google Pixel 6, 6.4" Unlocked Cell Phone, 128 GB, Stormy Black $698 ($100 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2022 7:18 am
Mar 11, 2019
119 posts
85 upvotes
goozy1 wrote: Pretty good deal if you can get it. I wonder why they would have such a sale with no stock. I guess the old St-oos-ples is back at it again.

I pre-ordered the Pixel 6 Pro on Oct 22 but I still have a delivery date of December 20. Kind of tired of waiting and this is almost $500 less than my pre-order (not including the buds which I would sell). Plus seeing all reviews and user feedback on reddit, it doesn't look like the pro is that much better (besides the better screen and telephoto camera).

Anyways there was one in stock locally so I put in an order TBD if it actually goes through. Seems like the system still shows one even after I ordered it so probably phantom stock
To get you to go on their website and check out the other deals.
Big Black Friday Sales!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
My local BB has 1 in stock... Placed order online fonger crossed. Prefer this over overpriced contracts.
<no self promotion>
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13098 upvotes
findmesumdealz wrote: Trade in value is always lower than kijiji resale value, idk why people wouldnt just do that
Same reason why some rather take bath trading in their cars to dealers instead of dealing with tons of Kijiji idiots.

Also sometimes like Samsung, they will give you $200 credit for a non working flip phone from the 90s.
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
findmesumdealz wrote: Trade in value is always lower than kijiji resale value, idk why people wouldnt just do that
People don't want to risk being stabbed

I always have a blade on me when I'm doing a kijiji sale just in case
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12900 posts
13098 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: People don't want to risk being stabbed

This. It's a hassle if value is too low. It's a risk if value is too high.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
SquadG wrote: My local BB has 1 in stock... Placed order online fonger crossed. Prefer this over overpriced contracts.
Order ready for pickup!
Thanks OP
<no self promotion>
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2370 posts
1036 upvotes
London
Viper98 wrote: People don't want to risk being stabbed

So YOU'RE the one doing all the stabbing.
Feb 8, 2012
715 posts
719 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I used to think like that too, but the trade-in value for Google for my phone was surprisingly quite close to what I would've gotten in a private sale, minus all the time and hassle.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
No. Not always. This time, Google was giving higher trade in values to those who pre-ordered a pixel 6. People were getting $500 for their Pixel 5. I got a trade in value of $150 for my Pixel 3Xl. That's definitely more than I can get if I sell it on Craigslist or eBay.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
For those who bought the pre-order at full price, now come to think about it, the Coral and Seafoam color so worth the $100, plus the free buds and increased trade in value! 🥱

The most important thing is: wife is happy with the thing thing that looks like Geordi's visor.
Apr 7, 2021
110 posts
209 upvotes
6 vs 6 Pro, what's the assessment? Is the Pro worth the extra dough?
May 11, 2014
678 posts
411 upvotes
BC
Umar96 wrote: 6 vs 6 Pro, what's the assessment? Is the Pro worth the extra dough?
Imo yes for 120hz 1440p the way to go plus telephoto if you are coming from a high end phone already. But if you got the 6 for $700 then probably not worth upgrading to 6 pro.
Jul 26, 2013
949 posts
952 upvotes
CALGARY
goozy1 wrote: No. Not always. This time, Google was giving higher trade in values to those who pre-ordered a pixel 6. People were getting $500 for their Pixel 5. I got a trade in value of $150 for my Pixel 3Xl. That's definitely more than I can get if I sell it on Craigslist or eBay.
Trade in value for my S9+ was $130. S9+ sells pretty easily on kijiji for $200-300
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
For the order at BB, once the order is ready to pickup, what's the chance of it being not available upon visiting the store in the morning? It is probably best to call ahead to confirm before leaving to avoid wasting the time and gas.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
Umar96 wrote: 6 vs 6 Pro, what's the assessment? Is the Pro worth the extra dough?
Only 6 is discounted $100 at the moment, that makes 6 Pro not worth the extra dough.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
6228 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
if anyone is near..

FOR PICKUP

Location: 1750 The Queensway, Etobicoke ON, M9C5H5 Change Store
Pick up cost: FREE
Availability:1 in stock
Last edited by test9251 on Nov 18th, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)