Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Hand Sanitizers 1L (1 pack, 2 pack, 6 pack)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2020 7:03 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2017
1496 posts
760 upvotes
just opened a chat with them....my order was cancelled.
prior to this i never received an email of cancellation.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yep! Mine cancelled as well, just spoke with CHAT. Ordered 3 bottles.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Holding my breath.

B79AC9F8-FE7B-4CEF-B71B-071954576454.jpeg
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
1084 posts
239 upvotes
I went to chat them too.

Order: 6053154

Canceled with no email.

Chat rep:

At this time, Staples Canada is facing supply constraints caused by the high demand for Health and Cleaning products from our customers. We are doing our best to get these items back in stock. Unfortunately, your order was unable to be filled, and we have cancelled the order. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
3320 posts
2372 upvotes
Wonder if my order is cancelled yet, I checked out as a guest. No cancellation email or refund issued to my card yet.
May 31, 2019
197 posts
1034 upvotes
I'm logged in and my order still shows as processing. Assuming those who said their orders were cancelled shows something different? Fingers crossed..
May 11, 2016
14 posts
1 upvote
2016YamR6 wrote: I'm logged in and my order still shows as processing. Assuming those who said their orders were cancelled shows something different? Fingers crossed..
Anyone who has gotten their order cancelled has gotten it done so by live chat.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
I just did live chat, and here is the response I got:

The orders show they weren't processed successfully as the items on the ordered are out of stock and cannot be back ordered.

I ordered not long after the post went up.

Has anyone had a successful order?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
kendorama wrote: I went to chat them too.

Canceled with no email.

Chat rep:

At this time, Staples Canada is facing supply constraints caused by the high demand for Health and Cleaning products from our customers. We are doing our best to get these items back in stock. Unfortunately, your order was unable to be filled, and we have cancelled the order. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
My order was about 60 before yours and also got canceled.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
Mine still shows processing as well. Fingers crossed
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
VertigoM wrote: Mine still shows processing as well. Fingers crossed
I think even the canceled orders show as processing.

Mine still do.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2009
1900 posts
1367 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: I think even the canceled orders show as processing.

Mine still do.
Ah, good to know. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4175 posts
1483 upvotes
Calgary
Staples has one of the most useless online order status info.

I have ordered a lot in the past and it will show processing and they've actually cancelled. Or it will show processing ans then you get the items delivered and two days later yoh will get shipping notification email.

You can never trust their status page. I don't know why they could never fix that.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2014
2014 posts
2669 upvotes
1tallaznguy wrote: just opened a chat with them....my order was cancelled.
prior to this i never received an email of cancellation.
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Yep! Mine cancelled as well, just spoke with CHAT. Ordered 3 bottles.
kendorama wrote: I went to chat them too.

Canceled with no email.

Chat rep:

DealDiscoverer wrote: Anyone who has gotten their order cancelled has gotten it done so by live chat.
Balduno wrote: I just did live chat, and here is the response I got:

The orders show they weren't processed successfully as the items on the ordered are out of stock and cannot be back ordered.

I ordered not long after the post went up.

Has anyone had a successful order?
Am I blind or is there no option for LIVE CHAT with Staples anywhere on their website now?

Can anyone still access Staples live chat? Thanks.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
3express wrote: Am I blind or is there no option for LIVE CHAT with Staples anywhere on their website now?

Can anyone still access Staples live chat? Thanks.
When live chat is available, the area I circled in the screenshot shows a different logo. I accessed it during the day.

I haven’t checked since the day I did live chat.
Images
  • 0B942D2E-8FF7-483B-A712-0047961B939B.jpeg
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
The listing for the hand sanitizer from this thread does not appear on the website anymore. I get a 404 error when I try to search.

Don’t think anyone will be receiving.
Jan 18, 2005
168 posts
49 upvotes
I did live chat today too. Order placed Mar 22 around 1:45am. Still shows as processing but CSR said order is cancelled. No notification or update. My funds are still being held. Sadly it was ordered with KOHO card cause glitch didn't work with other visa. Will take 3 weeks to get the funds back into KOHO. Staples won't transact and refund; they let the authorization expire which seems to take exceptionally long with KOHO. Very annoyed with Staples. If they had no intention of delivering, they should not have taken authorization. Worst online website.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)