Shopping Discussion

Staples has no boxing day sale this year?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2004 12:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2003
1313 posts
52 upvotes

Staples has no boxing day sale this year?

i went to staples.ca and was shocked to find there is no boxing day sale
flyer.
17 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
10624 posts
3048 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wild wrote:the flyer was oos
LoL! best OOS joke this year :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2002
2917 posts
532 upvotes
Yeah there is.
I got it with my newspaper on Friday.
if nobody has posted it anywhere I can scan it later today.

There's a few good deals, though nothing caught me out as "Wow".
Jan 12, 2002
458 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Please move this thread to the Discussion group.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2004
1130 posts
222 upvotes
PACIFIC
:lol:
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
------------

:lol: .... LMAO.... good one... 1 of best staples OOS jokes of the yr!

BUT.... i just wanted to ask "are u so sure?".... maybe somebody was trying to PM their flyer and they had to hide it! ... LOL...

MJM ;)
Nov 28, 2003
326 posts
YVR
lol...it made me laugh too...thanks! :D
Jan 19, 2003
37 posts
Does anyone know what time Staples is gonna open on boxing day? Would it be the normal Sunday hours or it's gonna open early for boxing day? Btw, I'm specifically interested in the hours of the downtown Kingston Store, which normally opens at 11am on Sundays. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2003
1597 posts
37 upvotes
Montreal

no joke intended, but their was very late delivery of theses flyer by the manufacturer, that explains it
" give me back my sock you goat bastard "
Dec 13, 2004
644 posts
161 upvotes
bustizen wrote:Does anyone know what time Staples is gonna open on boxing day? Would it be the normal Sunday hours or it's gonna open early for boxing day? Btw, I'm specifically interested in the hours of the downtown Kingston Store, which normally opens at 11am on Sundays. Thanks.

I was just there, decided to walk over there after work, and there isn't a soul there, no line ups, no cars, nothing. They open from 8am till 5pm today (boxing day).
Jan 19, 2003
37 posts
d_chow wrote:I was just there, decided to walk over there after work, and there isn't a soul there, no line ups, no cars, nothing. They open from 8am till 5pm today (boxing day).
Thanks for the heads up. Heading there now. :D (Working til 7am on boxing day morning? Damn! )
Dec 13, 2004
644 posts
161 upvotes
bustizen wrote:Thanks for the heads up. Heading there now. :D (Working til 7am on boxing day morning? Damn! )
I hope you're not walking too fast, I was just out there again, and guess what, they aren't open! DAMN THEM, all i find was at the back door was a chicken strached on piece of paper that said "Boxing day 9am - 5pm". There were printed hours on the doors that said 8am! Man, Staples is pissing me off, all I want is that printer, to minus the fact they wouldn't PM it, after showing the order history and the email I got from ordering it online.

Yeah, I work from 11pm till 7am, sorta sucks but it pays for the things I'm going to buy!
Jan 19, 2003
37 posts
I was there at 8:15 and headed to Timmies til Staples opens. About 15-20 ppl waiting at about 9. I did manage to pick up the printer, even though I was only allowed to get one. :P Sounds like you've got the confirmation and it's being delivered tomorrow or something, rite?
Dec 13, 2004
644 posts
161 upvotes
bustizen wrote:I was there at 8:15 and headed to Timmies til Staples opens. About 15-20 ppl waiting at about 9. I did manage to pick up the printer, even though I was only allowed to get one. :P Sounds like you've got the confirmation and it's being delivered tomorrow or something, rite?
Yup it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I just came back from the Rio-Can one, and after 20 min of waiting for the guy to "confirm" in the back room, he gave it to me for 69.98. But i did manage to get 2, so I could use the $20 off of $100 coupon.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)