Hot Deals

[Staples] HOT 50% OFF Samsung Tab S7 / S7+ Keyboard & Cover ($139 / $159)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2021 8:20 pm
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
511 posts
548 upvotes
Saguenay, QC

[Staples] HOT 50% OFF Samsung Tab S7 / S7+ Keyboard & Cover ($139 / $159)

The Galaxy Tab S7 Keyboard & Cover & Tab S7+ Keyboard & Cover are on sale, 50% off, at Staples.

S7: https://www.staples.ca/products/2990141 ... over-black
$139.99 instead of $279.99

S7+: https://www.staples.ca/products/2990158 ... over-black
$159.99$ instead of $319.99

I bought a barely used S7 for $400 a few weeks ago and was contemplating getting a keyboard but could never justify spending the original price when reading the reviews. Especially after getting such a bargain on the tablet lol. But at this sale price, for me, it was a no brainer. Hope this help some of you getting your hand on it for a good price. I'm wondering if they're clearing the stocks to get ready for the Tab S8 or something.

I also own an iPad Pro 12.9" with the Magic Keyboard and this S7 keyboard is far from being the same quality. The keys are nice to type on, the trackpad works well. So it's still a fine keyboard. Also no backlit.

Warning
fyi, at least in Quebec, it's a "bilingual" keyboard, but it's neither a good French keyboard (used them most of my life) neither a good English keyboard because of all those french layout stickers everywhere and let's call it "a key" between left-shift and z. So if you need to look at your keys while you type, my guess is that you won't like it. I don't need to look at the keyboard when I type so I'm good but just something you might want to keep in mind. I'll post a picture in a few minutes.

More pictures on BestBuy's website than Staples:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... k/14881908

Please don't downvote because of the layout, I'm only the messenger Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
14881908_1.jpg
Last edited by orditeck on Jun 2nd, 2021 8:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
6 replies
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
511 posts
548 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
halcyon wrote: Isnt this just the cover?
I see how one might think that, but no, the cover has the nice addition of having a keyboard with it, hehe.
Product Details
With the Book Cover Keyboard, getting things done is that much easier. Coming with a larger trackpad and intuitive function keys, the keyboard gives you a seamless experience and when used together with DeX you get a PC-like experience with a single tap.

Book Cover Keyboard
16 intuitive function keys
42% larger touchpad supporting multi finger gestures
6.73" x 10" x 0.60"
Also, I bought it today in store. I can assure you, you're getting a keyboard that is also a case.
Oct 7, 2017
69 posts
125 upvotes
Good discount, thanks for posting OP. But the regular price of over $300 after taxes is so ridiculous for just a keyboard and a cover.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9401 posts
5901 upvotes
Toronto
Sinnikk wrote: Good discount, thanks for posting OP. But the regular price of over $300 after taxes is so ridiculous for just a keyboard and a cover.
Yup regular price is a joke, considering surface pro kb is backlit and nearly half the price.
Aug 28, 2014
415 posts
549 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Dang I was going to order but then the comments on the staples website are pretty appalling!!
Won't be buying after all :(
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3867 posts
1736 upvotes
orditeck wrote: I see how one might think that, but no, the cover has the nice addition of having a keyboard with it, hehe.

Also, I bought it today in store. I can assure you, you're getting a keyboard that is also a case.
Lol...i misread it as the samsung tab, keyboard and cover! Then thought keyboard and cover alone seems crazy at $300 so theres a mistake somewhere.