Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Hot: Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular - Up to $500 off + $15 off Coupon (From $399 -$15 coupon) - Sale is back!

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2021 9:22 am
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto

[Staples] Hot: Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular - Up to $500 off + $15 off Coupon (From $399 -$15 coupon) - Sale is back!

The Staples sale on Apple Watches from last week is back! The Cheaper $299 watches are showing OOS...but the fact that they're even on sale without having stock makes me think might be available in some stores?

Note: There is a coupon for $15 off $200 or more 76366 that is stackable

The following are available and in stock at the time of this post:
$399 from $699
Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964785 ... sport-band
Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Gold Aluminium Case with Pink Sand Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964786 ... sport-band

$499 from $929
Apple Watch Series 5, 40mm, GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964793 ... sport-band
Apple Watch Series 5, 40mm, GPS + Cellular, Space Black Stainless Steel Case with Black Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964797 ... sport-band

$499 from $949
Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Gold Stainless Steel Case with Stone Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964787 ... sport-band
Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel Case with White Sport Band
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964779 ... sport-band

$549 from $1049
Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Milanese Loop
https://www.staples.ca/products/2964780 ... anese-loop
Last edited by deal_with_singh on Dec 16th, 2020 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
420 replies
Member
Feb 21, 2018
318 posts
324 upvotes
Alberta
Had 3 orders with them and all were canceled, saying it was fraudulent. Then they wanted me to re do the orders at full price and promissed to reimburse me. So will just order at sale price. Thanks

Any 25$ off coupon code?
Sr. Member
May 12, 2006
549 posts
504 upvotes
ON
These seem to be easily had for 350-399 online..tons on ebay from trusted retailers.

Is this that good of a sale?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
CyprusTM wrote: Had 3 orders with them and all were canceled, saying it was fraudulent. Then they wanted me to re do the orders at full price and promissed to reimburse me. So will just order at sale price. Thanks

Any 25$ off coupon code?
$15 off code: 76366
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Sr. Member
Jul 9, 2019
733 posts
2692 upvotes
CyprusTM wrote: Had 3 orders with them and all were canceled, saying it was fraudulent. Then they wanted me to re do the orders at full price and promissed to reimburse me. So will just order at sale price. Thanks

Any 25$ off coupon code?

I had no problem, had 3 orders as well. So YMMV
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2019
548 posts
498 upvotes
They're pretty much all OOS now, heads up. Thank you for posting this though!
Member
Dec 5, 2019
243 posts
645 upvotes
This was reposted already this morning. All the 299s have been OOS the entire time. Probably don't need a 4th repost
Last edited by peteyonline on Dec 16th, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
Canuck485 wrote: These seem to be easily had for 350-399 online..tons on ebay from trusted retailers.

Is this that good of a sale?
Almost anything can be had cheaper on eBay...that would be your call if you want to purchase from a retail store with proper warranty/return policy, or from a stranger on eBay.

Doing a quick search on eBay anyways shows
$393 + $20 shipping for a "Refurbished" version on eBay vs the $399 above - $15 coupon (+tax)
$499 for an Open Box vs the $399 - $15 coupon above
$402 + $20 shipping for "Mint Condition, 60 day warranty" vs $399 - $15 coupon
$450 + $20 shipping for "brand new" vs $399-$15 coupon
$635 + $24 shipping for "Brand New" vs $499-$15 coupon for milanese
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
roccerfeller wrote: They're pretty much all OOS now, heads up. Thank you for posting this though!
All the ones linked in the OP are available to order
peteyonline wrote: This was reposted already this morning. All the 299s are still OOS.
Don't see any other thread? Also never mentioned the $299 being available, title states from $399. As mentioned in OP the ones liked and starting from $399 are all available.
Last edited by deal_with_singh on Dec 16th, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1033 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
I had 3 orders through 3 emails. 2 delivered and 1 pending during the last sale.
Member
Dec 5, 2019
243 posts
645 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: All the ones linked in the OP are available to order



Don't see any other thread? Also never mentioned the $299 being available, title states from $399 - so you're effectively a repost. As mentioned in OP the ones liked and starting from $399 are all available.
staples-apple-watch-series-5-gps-cellul ... #p33724308

right here. I'm saying the 299$ ones are the ones people were after in the original thread, and the person that posted the live deal this morning again posted the 399$ ones left like you. They're still in stock for a reason
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
peteyonline wrote: staples-apple-watch-series-5-gps-cellul ... #p33724308

right here. I'm saying the 299$ ones are the ones people were after in the original thread, and the person that posted the live deal this morning again posted the 399$ ones left like you. They're still in stock for a reason
Well its sitting in the expired section, don't think anyones looking there...
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Member
Feb 21, 2018
318 posts
324 upvotes
Alberta
peteyonline wrote: This was reposted already this morning. All the 299s have been OOS the entire time. Probably don't need a 4th repost
Careful it's the thread police :)
Member
Dec 5, 2019
243 posts
645 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: Well its sitting in the expired section, don't think anyones looking there...
Its literally the same exact thing you posted but 12 hours earlier today and it went to the expired section because nobody wanted what was left.

I think most people were looking for the 299$ ones but they've been out of stock since the original sale. Its more to inform people that its not a sudden deal. People impulse buy when they see a lot of attention in a thread on here.

No hard feelings you do you - I repost sometimes too by mistake. Just informing
Last edited by peteyonline on Dec 16th, 2020 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Feb 21, 2018
318 posts
324 upvotes
Alberta
Got 2 Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Milanese Loop. Now time for online chat to beg for a 50$ credit like last time :D
Member
Dec 5, 2019
243 posts
645 upvotes
CyprusTM wrote: Careful it's the thread police :)
I mean you're right from now on we should all repost the things we find as if it was a brand new deal, even though its been posted that same day 12 hours prior.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
Twism wrote: I had 3 orders through 3 emails. 2 delivered and 1 pending during the last sale.
I have all 3 delivered from the last sale...
$399 Nike 44mm - $25 coupon - $50 Live Chat discount
$499 Milanese 40mm - $25 coupon - $50 Live chat discount
$549 Milanese 44mm - $25 coupon - $20 live chat discount (this one I'm probably going to be returning)
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Newbie
Sep 16, 2020
84 posts
87 upvotes
CyprusTM wrote: Got 2 Apple Watch Series 5, 44mm, GPS + Cellular, Stainless Steel Case with Stainless Steel Milanese Loop. Now time for online chat to beg for a 50$ credit like last time :D
what do you ask for when obtaining a credit? i've tried twice now and the reps say they aren't offering any credits
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
19971 posts
9609 upvotes
Toronto
oreoMilkshake wrote: what do you ask for when obtaining a credit? i've tried twice now and the reps say they aren't offering any credits
"I saw the $299 watches on sale, but looks like they're OOS, a friend advised a previous agent provided them with a $50 credit to purchase the more expensive cellular watches".

Rule #1: Don't mention RFD.
Realtor (Investment Properties) - CPA, CA
Newbie
Sep 16, 2020
84 posts
87 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: "I saw the $299 watches on sale, but looks like they're OOS, a friend advised a previous agent provided them with a $50 credit to purchase the more expensive cellular watches".

Rule #1: Don't mention RFD.
thank you so much, gonna try it out again!

Top