Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples: Hot! Tzumi Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2015 1:53 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2005
315 posts
194 upvotes
Stouffville

[Staples] Staples: Hot! Tzumi Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case

Staples is clearing out the Tzumi Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case. It has universal fit and comes in either 7-8" or 9-10" size.

The keyboard has a metal casing and is removable.

Regular price is $40. It was clearing out at $20 but there is an additional 25% off on all clearance item.

Total comes out to $15 plus tax.

Picked up one of each for my Galaxy Tabs.

Could not find it on the Staples site but it is identical to this one selling on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Tzumi-Universal-B ... B00NKPYO9U
56 replies
[OP]
Oct 12, 2005
315 posts
194 upvotes
Stouffville
Not sure. Can't find my receipt. This is the number on the 17243 03225.
Dec 2, 2006
560 posts
99 upvotes
Bradford
I bought a couple of these, they work well with apple products (ipad, ipod, iphone) but wont connect to my minix x7 (android) or my dell tablet win8.1
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3844 posts
1491 upvotes
Canada
Zat wrote: I bought a couple of these, they work well with apple products (ipad, ipod, iphone) but wont connect to my minix x7 (android) or my dell tablet win8.1
You mean it won't connect to dell venue pro?
Dec 2, 2006
560 posts
99 upvotes
Bradford
I have a latitude st2.
Dec 8, 2004
83 posts
22 upvotes
Zat wrote: I bought a couple of these, they work well with apple products (ipad, ipod, iphone) but wont connect to my minix x7 (android) or my dell tablet win8.1
It wouldn't connect to my samsung galaxy tab 4 either, thought it was just my tablet that couldn't see the keyboard. But it works great with my netbook (connected to TV running Kodi)
Mar 15, 2007
55 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
Tazmania wrote: Regular price is $40. It was clearing out at $20 but there is an additional 25% off on all clearance item.
Dangit, I didn't get the 25% off when I bought this on Saturday (unfortunately, I was distracted by other pricing issues...). Bought for use with an original galaxy tab.

EDIT: Original Galaxy Tab, unsurprisingly is too thick for this as expected. However, if you flip the galaxy tab backwards the case will in fact close.
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
796 upvotes
Woodbridge
Grabbed 2 of these for 9.97 each when they were 50% off. I mentioned it before
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
796 upvotes
Woodbridge
badsha wrote: You mean it won't connect to dell venue pro?
Works great on the dell venue pro. Just the case is so big and bulky
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
Feb 4, 2010
171 posts
91 upvotes
Edmonton
badsha wrote: Sku number?
10" sku: 817243032251

7" sku : 817243016176

Cashier dropped them to $10 each at the register last Wed.. nice surprise.
One was an open box and one shift key was fussy.. popped it off and back on... now works great!

With thicker devices ( playbook ) you may not be able to close it with the keyboard in place. Keyboard is attached by magnets ( which are in the case, not the keyboard ) and is a very handy thin keyboard. Win/iOS/Android switching ability just changes some key mappings ( i.e. "select all" shortcut brings up calculator on Android when in iOS mode ). I was hoping it would remember 3 different pairings but no... that'd be asking too much for this deal.

I got the last 10" at Edmonton 118&104th - black ones... most remaining are purple cases with black keyboards.
BusBird.com - Birds-eye Bus View - Free app now available on the Google Play Store!
My experiment ( the underlying collaborative tracking ) .. feedback/ideas/leads welcomed!
Oct 10, 2014
147 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Saw some in Dundas & Winston Churchill, Mississauga if any body in the area need one (onsale for 19.99+25% off)
Oct 22, 2012
257 posts
87 upvotes
out east
Saw these over the weekend but I did not know about the extra dicount, would have definitely grabbed one at that price!!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2004
1140 posts
344 upvotes
cronichead wrote: Just the case is so big and bulky
Agreed. I bought one of these for my aunt's Asus Memo pad 7 - the case IS a little bulky. I like that the keyboard attaches with magnets though, so you can take it out when you don't need it to remove weight/bulk.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1861 posts
456 upvotes
gta
tons of this @ dufferin and lawrence location.
No links or solicitations through sigs
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2012
1144 posts
343 upvotes
TORONTO
Anyone see stocks in down town Toronto? Thanks
Jun 21, 2005
358 posts
155 upvotes
Edmonton Oliver Square still has one 10" keyboard in black, a handful of 7" in black, and 10 or so 7" in pink.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1344 posts
751 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON
There were still some at Ottawa south keys as of a few hours ago.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1590 posts
1265 upvotes
Thanks OP, just got back from getting one (typing this on it as the keyboard charges). There were plenty of them at the Eglinton location.
Jun 21, 2005
358 posts
155 upvotes
After some pairing difficulty, the keyboard is working with my Dell Venue 8 (Android). Haven't tried it with the iPad Mini. Does the Caps Lock light work on anyone else's keyboard? Mine doesn't seem to work, although I can live with that. Documentation is essentially non-existent with this. Is there a list anywhere of what the changes are in the different modes (android, Win, iOS).