Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples: Hot! Tzumi Bluetooth Keyboard Folio Case

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2015 1:53 pm
Feb 28, 2012
287 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I picked one up last night at Dufferin / Lawrence store. There are still quite some brand new unopened ones available.

For the facts that the case allows 360 degree swivel and detachable keyboard, $17 tax incl. is a very good deal. I paired it up with my Win 8 tablet easily and all the function keys work (volume up and down, etc, including the CAPS indicator).

I found this keyboard alone on aliexpress is selling for $11.69 USD (approximately $15.12 CAD):
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Universa ... 14621.html
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1083 posts
1364 upvotes
Bradford
5 left in ottawa at innis and 10th line - 1 in clearance mix by the laptops and 4 at the endcap of the laptops facing the furniture. 15$ after 25%off, for smaller 7-8(?) inch tablets, black.
Aug 26, 2005
718 posts
525 upvotes
anyone seen this in calgary? couldn't find it at chinook.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3886 posts
1527 upvotes
Canada
aragingbull wrote: anyone seen this in calgary? couldn't find it at chinook.
I bought one from Mckenzie one on Sunday and they had like 3-4 there
Nov 25, 2014
47 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone seen this in Vancouver or nearby Staples? Burnaby or even Surrey?
Feb 11, 2008
374 posts
165 upvotes
Halifax
Plenty of stock at the Kirkland location. Priced at $19.97 (less the 25% I assume). I was lucky enough to get one earlier when the additional discount was 50%. Works well !
Mar 18, 2006
12 posts
5 upvotes
Calgary
Have seen this Tuesday at 2 Calgary Locations. At both the Marlborough and Coventry Hills locations. I bought some at the Marlborough location. At country hills location, they were located directly in front of cashier. At both locations they are offering 25% off.
Dec 29, 2007
124 posts
16 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP will check out my local stores in the morning run

Nice e30 in your avatar btw :)
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks - how do you know it's fully charged? Charge light turn to green?
Feb 28, 2012
287 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
azybcxrfd wrote: Thanks - how do you know it's fully charged? Charge light turn to green?
The red led will be off when it's fully charged and it takes very short time if you charge it with a 2.5A plug like I do. : )
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
Tazmania wrote: Not sure. Can't find my receipt. This is the number on the 17243 03225.
Apr 8, 2010
144 posts
31 upvotes
Any in Edmonton? I went to the one on Gateway, Calgary Trail and Oliver square. none there.
Dec 2, 2006
594 posts
125 upvotes
Bradford
Silverbullet wrote: After some pairing difficulty, the keyboard is working with my Dell Venue 8 (Android). Haven't tried it with the iPad Mini. Does the Caps Lock light work on anyone else's keyboard? Mine doesn't seem to work, although I can live with that. Documentation is essentially non-existent with this. Is there a list anywhere of what the changes are in the different modes (android, Win, iOS).
Whats your secret to pairing with android? Still cant get it paired with my minix x7.
Oct 31, 2010
587 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
cronichead wrote: Works great on the dell venue pro. Just the case is so big and bulky
I got a Fintie Blade series case for the Venue Pro. It was not as cheap as this Tzumi but it looks like they both have the same keyboard. My only gripe is that this type of keyboard doesn't have a delete key.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
TravelJ wrote: 10" sku: 817243032251

7" sku : 817243016176

Cashier dropped them to $10 each at the register last Wed.. nice surprise.
One was an open box and one shift key was fussy.. popped it off and back on... now works great!

With thicker devices ( playbook ) you may not be able to close it with the keyboard in place. Keyboard is attached by magnets ( which are in the case, not the keyboard ) and is a very handy thin keyboard. Win/iOS/Android switching ability just changes some key mappings ( i.e. "select all" shortcut brings up calculator on Android when in iOS mode ). I was hoping it would remember 3 different pairings but no... that'd be asking too much for this deal.

I got the last 10" at Edmonton 118&104th - black ones... most remaining are purple cases with black keyboards.
can't find by this sku (10"). can it fit an ipad, size-wise?
Feb 4, 2010
186 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
forgetpwd wrote: can't find by this sku (10"). can it fit an ipad, size-wise?
funny you should ask.. I only wanted a keyboard so gave the cases and one keyboard to my parents.. who have iPads.

The 10" one fits an iPad - a bit tight but works well - at least without the keyboard.
The 7-8" one fits the iPad mini very well.

Note that this is without the keyboard in place... the 10" might be a bit too tight with the keyboard? - try it out in store?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
coffenk wrote: Plenty of stock at the Kirkland location. Priced at $19.97 (less the 25% I assume). I was lucky enough to get one earlier when the additional discount was 50%. Works well !
Choice of several threads to post this to but here goes...

Was at the Kirkland location today around noon and looked for these cases/keyboards. They have either removed or sold out of these items? Asked one of the employees but he had no clue about them. After wandering around the store for a while, I finally found one in a wire shelf. There was no price/sticker on it but it scanned at $19.97 . On top of that, they had changed the additional reduction from 25% back to 50%!!! Add then the Customer Appreciation discount code for another 10% off - what a deal! Total was about $10.30 tax-in.

I was at the store when the 50% discount was available the first time (for one day only). Did not pick up one of these at that time and kinda regretted it. Worked out since I was able to find one today plus save another loonie!

Could not find any others but maybe they have some hiding somewhere? The keyboard worked right out of the box and I am typing this post with it.
Jan 12, 2007
274 posts
62 upvotes
Is it Possible to price adjust? Just bought it 2 days ago
Feb 9, 2010
15 posts
3 upvotes
nnuvan wrote: Anyone seen this in Vancouver or nearby Staples? Burnaby or even Surrey?
I went to the Grandview Highway location today, only had the iPad Mini version in stock but there were a few of the Logitech ones for the Air

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)