Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Colour All-in-One Inkjet Printer 53% off $91 +Free Shipping

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2018 10:12 pm
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary

[Staples] HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Colour All-in-One Inkjet Printer 53% off $91 +Free Shipping

  • Print speeds of up to 24 ppm (black) and 20 ppm (colour)
  • Two-sided printing and scanning
  • Legal size (8.5" x 14.0") scan bed
  • Print easily from mobile devices with NFC and Wi-Fi direct
  • Intuitive 4.3" colour touch screen with customizable shortcuts
  • New laser-like paper handling capabilities
  • Load paper less often with a 250 sheet input tray
  • 1-Year Limited Warranty
  • Dynamic Security Enabled Printer: ink cartridge authentication system ensures quality of customer experience through use of original HP cartridges with security chips. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work
Image

Great deal on a highly reviewed printer. The all-time-low price on this according to camelcamel is $69.99, so this price isn't very far off.

You can also find this deal on Amazon.ca right now.
😎
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2919 posts
1706 upvotes
Montreal
What is FLEXLINKSPRO??? Is this a new RFD affiliate thing or is this OP and his own affiliate link.
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
That is mine. If that's not allowed I can remove it. I'm new here. Disappointed But Relieved Face
😎
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
4823 posts
3178 upvotes
Vancouver
enimrac wrote: Image

Great deal on a highly reviewed printer. The all-time-low price on this according to camelcamel is $69.99, so this price isn't very far off.

You can also find this deal on Amazon.ca right now.
Isn't far off from the all time low? It's 50% more!

Ron.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3302 posts
2800 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the 6968 for 59.99, same spec as this one but 20ppm instead of 24. much better reviews and reliability
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
newfbc wrote: Isn't far off from the all time low? It's 50% more!

Ron.
That's 30% more. And it only hit that price two times in its history. Let me clarify by saying it isn't too far off from all-time lows. Winking Face
😎
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
dracolnyte wrote: I bought the 6968 for 59.99, same spec as this one but 20ppm instead of 24. much better reviews and reliability
That is a very good price for that model. Currently, that one is on for $89 at bestbuy and HP. I've seen about the same reviews for both so I don't know, this one currently had a steeper discount.
😎
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3525 posts
2835 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Yuk. Stop doing ripoff inkjet,. Go cheap laser with stupid price 3rd party consumables. Save hundreds/thousands.

This has been an unofficial RFD announcement
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
pooper wrote: Yuk. Stop doing ripoff inkjet,. Go cheap laser with stupid price 3rd party consumables. Save hundreds/thousands.

This has been an unofficial RFD announcement
Are the laser printers always better?
😎
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3525 posts
2835 upvotes
No Bum Deals
enimrac wrote: Are the laser printers always better?
Now I'm feeling bad, I did not mean to troll your post, I'm sorry. I didn't see you're new here.
Since going Brother laser, yes I can say laser is much better than inkjet, even for low output. Over time you just keep saving.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
pooper wrote: Now I'm feeling bad, I did not mean to troll your post, I'm sorry. I didn't see you're new here.
Since going Brother laser, yes I can say laser is much better than inkjet, even for low output. Over time you just keep saving.
No worries, I'm still trying to learn the ropes around here.

I'll have to try one of those out I guess! I did see a brother one on sale at staples too but it wasn't as great of a discount so I kind of wrote it off. :rolleyes:
😎
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 7, 2018
25 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
Oh, nice! Thanks for sharing.
😎

Top