Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Staples Hyken Mesh Task Chair 50% off + coupon stacking

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2018 4:52 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Folks over 5'11" take note. Two options.

1) Mod the headrest.
2) Don't install it.

I'm 6'2" and I have taken both options, one for each chair I have. I have a third chair at home with a mod as well.
I second this, I'm 6'4" and this chair is unbearable with, but fine without the headrest. If you're tall, go without.
Mar 7, 2013
140 posts
82 upvotes
Ontario
I'm 6 feet and this chair is unusable without removing the headrest
Oct 21, 2013
6 posts
1 upvote
Regina
How does the 15 of 150 work? I don't see it anywhere - thanks
Jul 7, 2018
41 posts
12 upvotes
Calgary
I've been looking into computer chairs that offer good lumbar support that won't break the bank. After researching on Reddit for a while, I heard about this chair being a great cheap option and ever since I've been waiting for it to go on sale.

It is now $100 off its regular price of $289.82 for a savings of 34% and you may be able to combine it with the $10 of $100 coupons which are in this thread plus the extra savings from Ebates.

Pretty good price for a greatly reviewed computer chair.
😎
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Friends don't let friends buy Staples chairs.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
seshwan wrote: Yep, good chair and decent deal. More discussion here: staples-hyken-mesh-task-chair-35-off-co ... g-2205379/
Unfortunately, the threads were merged.

The OP advocates some either hard won or infeasible coupon stacking.

I will have to suggest changes to the mods thread merge policy in another forum.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Jan 1, 2018
23 posts
50 upvotes
Montréal, QC
The chair is currently on sale, half price. $142.41

Applied the $10 off $100, comes to $132.41 +tax
Jul 19, 2018
223 posts
317 upvotes
I had originally been looking into this chair, and FWIW in my research it seems this is definitely a good bang for your buck chair. That said it's definitely disposable and won't last a long time. Instead of getting this I put alerts on Kijiji for Herman Miller and Steelcase and it only took about a week to snag a mint condition Steelcase Leap V2 for $100 cash. I still have the alerts and get notifications for seats being posted a couple of times a month at good costs, I live in a small town too btw.

Not to turn anyone off this chair as it is fine for the price, you just can definitely do really good in the used market if you're okay with sitting in a used seat.
Dec 28, 2004
880 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone has a coupon ? I Need this chair :)
Jan 1, 2018
23 posts
50 upvotes
Montréal, QC
I got mine by singing up to the newsletter. Unique code which I used myself to get this chair.
May 12, 2012
696 posts
804 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
ohwowhi wrote: I had originally been looking into this chair, and FWIW in my research it seems this is definitely a good bang for your buck chair. That said it's definitely disposable and won't last a long time. Instead of getting this I put alerts on Kijiji for Herman Miller and Steelcase and it only took about a week to snag a mint condition Steelcase Leap V2 for $100 cash. I still have the alerts and get notifications for seats being posted a couple of times a month at good costs, I live in a small town too btw.

Not to turn anyone off this chair as it is fine for the price, you just can definitely do really good in the used market if you're okay with sitting in a used seat.
Problem is that in the gta area you get lots of ads, looking at every alert will have you wasting quite a bit of time. However a mint Steelcase Leap for $100 is an incredible buy.
Dec 26, 2017
79 posts
35 upvotes
Love this chair, been using it for 6 months no problems so far. The head rest is fine for me, I am 5"11
Nov 23, 2016
347 posts
554 upvotes
Changed original post and title for new pricing. The post was not moved into expired section and started showing up on the front page of Hot Deals.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
6135 posts
1981 upvotes
Scarborough
Kind of off topic but what's so good about the Steelcase Leap? Is it worth buying that on Kijiji over a new Hyken?
Jun 21, 2010
781 posts
628 upvotes
London
tk1000 wrote: @xblackdemonx, is this chair recommended for 'big and tall' people?
Yes for tall with the headrest mod/removal.
No for big, it is too narrow in the seat/arms
TELUS Mobility
CAN/US $30 75GB x 4
CAN/US POM Tablet $0.00 x 2

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)