Expired Hot Deals

Staples

Ipad 6th Gen 32GB - $374 tax in 4 day sale YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2019 11:19 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
was able to PM with the source at $370 also used the $30 Off 250 coupon which adds nicely in cart for Ipad and $50 staples giftcard coupon (-50 code 59228)

SHIP TO ADDRESS
Expected Delivery Within 11-14 Business Days
Staples $50 Gift Card

Qty. 1

$50.00

Expected Shipping By March 25, 2019
Apple iPad 9.7", Wi-Fi, A10 Fusion Chip, 32 GB, iOS 11, Gold


Qty. 1

$430.89

* price includes eco fees

Add/Edit Coupons (2): -$80.00
Subtotal includes applicable eco fees: $400.89
Shipping FREE
Estimated GST ( or HST): $20.00
PST: $39.90
Order Total: $460.79

$68 and change coming back on CC in few days.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Sr. Member
Feb 25, 2015
959 posts
1170 upvotes
NB
Okay deal, but... Fido is selling the LTE version (also adds GPS functionality) for $359 no contract. They had an extra $100 "back pocket offer" in mid-December. The data plan boils down to $7.50/month per 3GB after the loyalty discount - you can get that after 90 days.
"Stuff should not be multiplied without necessity"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
359 with tax approx 415

if you don't need LTE or GPS and want to buy the least expensive Ipad factoring you have use for the staples $50 giftcard then staples is less expensive for Wifi model at around $340 shipped all taxes in
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1854 posts
501 upvotes
Calgary
Redscott wrote: was able to PM with the source at $370 also used the $30 Off 250 coupon which adds nicely in cart for Ipad and $50 staples giftcard coupon (-50 code 59228)

SHIP TO ADDRESS
Expected Delivery Within 11-14 Business Days
Staples $50 Gift Card

Qty. 1

$50.00

Expected Shipping By March 25, 2019
Apple iPad 9.7", Wi-Fi, A10 Fusion Chip, 32 GB, iOS 11, Gold


Qty. 1

$430.89

* price includes eco fees

Add/Edit Coupons (2): -$80.00
Subtotal includes applicable eco fees: $400.89
Shipping FREE
Estimated GST ( or HST): $20.00
PST: $39.90
Order Total: $460.79

$68 and change coming back on CC in few days.
Did you speak with them over the phone first about price matching and applying the coupon or did you place the order and called them after?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
mchuong wrote: Did you speak with them over the phone first about price matching and applying the coupon or did you place the order and called them after?
placed order then called. they'll look into it for 5 mins but it should work out for you. if they don't well good time to cancel your order as they are already on the line with them. As Carbide pointed out without this PM deal Fido seems like a great option for a better model.
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Jr. Member
May 23, 2016
184 posts
80 upvotes
85-89 yonge won't allow pm and 10% cpupon
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2009
2661 posts
1402 upvotes
Winnipeg
$376.25 all in at my local Staples store and that includes the $50GC.
Last edited by FrostyWinnipeg on Mar 22nd, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2012
2166 posts
556 upvotes
Ottawa
good deal but I think a ipad mini would be better if you plan on gaming. The A12 CPU would make a lot of difference. Still an excellent tablet for kids or for general use though.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 24, 2012
148 posts
40 upvotes
Thanks OP. Worked like a charm. Used my $30 promo code in email plus successfully price matched. got the $50 gift card as well.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2010
137 posts
65 upvotes
toronto
For those of you doing it online, then calling in to price match, don't forget Ebates. =)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 25, 2009
2661 posts
1402 upvotes
Winnipeg
bbyleah wrote: For those of you doing it online, then calling in to price match, don't forget Ebates. =)
3%! Also you can apparently link your cc to ebates. Yet to do that.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 15, 2010
137 posts
65 upvotes
toronto
FrostyWinnipeg wrote: 3%! Also you can apparently link your cc to ebates. Yet to do that.
Where do you link it? I'm looking but I can't find it.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1529 posts
1722 upvotes
Do staples allow you to use the gift cards on PSN cards etc.?
Member
Aug 25, 2005
267 posts
29 upvotes
Was lucky enough to get the price match with the Source as well as the 30 dollar off coupon code in my email and a 50 dollar credit applied to my Visa instead of the gift card. Ipad is ready for shipment and order confirmed.
Oh what a happy day:)
Last edited by Conch on Mar 22nd, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn RFD = Spending money to save money :lol:
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 23, 2011
20 posts
3 upvotes
KANATA
Redscott wrote: was able to PM with the source at $370 also used the $30 Off 250 coupon which adds nicely in cart for Ipad and $50 staples giftcard coupon (-50 code 59228)

SHIP TO ADDRESS
Expected Delivery Within 11-14 Business Days
Staples $50 Gift Card

Qty. 1

$50.00

Expected Shipping By March 25, 2019
Apple iPad 9.7", Wi-Fi, A10 Fusion Chip, 32 GB, iOS 11, Gold


Qty. 1

$430.89

* price includes eco fees

Add/Edit Coupons (2): -$80.00
Subtotal includes applicable eco fees: $400.89
Shipping FREE
Estimated GST ( or HST): $20.00
PST: $39.90
Order Total: $460.79

$68 and change coming back on CC in few days.
I did the same but got hit with a $4.99 shipping fee.
They said something about how Staples shipping is quicker than The Source and so they had to add this $5 fee.
Did they tell you something like this?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2002
3476 posts
2020 upvotes
no
RFD Admins All Drive Teslas. You should Too!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 25, 2018
954 posts
996 upvotes
Conch wrote: Was lucky enough to get the price match with the Source as well as the 30 dollar off coupon code in my email and a 50 dollar credit applied to my Visa instead of the gift card. Ipad is ready for shipment and order confirmed.
Oh what a happy day:)

Almost this!

Bought for $443.91 taxes in and then called in. They let me use my $30 off coupon, and price match but the Source charges $15 to ship for whatever reason so they had to take that into consideration in the price match and I still get the $50gc

$392.70 after tax, price match, $30 off coupon
- $50 GC that is coming in the mail as they would not apply to the order (Neither would my local Staples and they said $50 gift card and 10% off OR price match and not both - so I did both online)
- $3.92 Ebates

= $338.78 FREAKING HOT

Here is my in store 10% off coupon code it helps anyone 5972096192093996, please post if you use it.
Last edited by MikeB84225 on Mar 22nd, 2019 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Mar 30, 2007
447 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
Was able to apply the $50 GC to the transaction at the Yonge st. Store. $368 all in. Didn't see the $30 coupon. Not sure if could have applied that on top.

Top