Hot Deals

[Staples] Jabra MOVE Bluetooth Headset - $29.97 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2021 1:49 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
May 17, 2009
427 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto

[Staples] Jabra MOVE Bluetooth Headset - $29.97 YMMV

YMMV. Many stores in GTA have stock as of this post.

blue - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=st&sku=2911638
black - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=st&sku=1676192

Image
Image
22 replies
[OP]
Member
User avatar
May 17, 2009
427 posts
999 upvotes
Toronto
Happosai wrote: By many, you mean 5 stores? Lol
Stocktrack shows 16 stores with up to 5 in stock in and around Toronto (farthest one in Newmarket).
Member
Mar 26, 2007
211 posts
114 upvotes
I just realized I'm not seeing all because it filtered out most stores. Are you searching the areas individually? Not even searching Ontario shows Toronto results :/
Member
Mar 7, 2011
443 posts
316 upvotes
Ottawa
Got this earlier today. Not bad for $29.99.. Haven't tested the microphone yet.. Will try it in the meetings next week
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 21, 2013
1596 posts
1806 upvotes
GTA
I have these. I’m normally a big proponent of Jabra having owned the 65t and 75t earbuds, but... these are TRASH!

Wore them a couple of times and now they sit in a cupboard unused.

3/10 sound quality
5/10 comfort
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1036 posts
343 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: I have these. I’m normally a big proponent of Jabra having owned the 65t and 75t earbuds, but... these are TRASH!

Wore them a couple of times and now they sit in a cupboard unused.

3/10 sound quality
5/10 comfort

Oh wow - really?

Thanks for sharing!
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1633 posts
494 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: I have these. I’m normally a big proponent of Jabra having owned the 65t and 75t earbuds, but... these are TRASH!

Wore them a couple of times and now they sit in a cupboard unused.

3/10 sound quality
5/10 comfort
Might want to keep your expectations in check. These are now selling for $30 and release MSRP was only about $120 back in 2015. You're comparing to more recent TWS earbuds whose MSRP was $250+. It's not really a fair comparison just because it's from the same brand.
Member
Jul 17, 2007
481 posts
691 upvotes
Montreal
How is the return policy at Staples for these
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 21, 2013
1596 posts
1806 upvotes
GTA
ShinNoodles wrote: Might want to keep your expectations in check. These are now selling for $30 and release MSRP was only about $120 back in 2015. You're comparing to more recent TWS earbuds whose MSRP was $250+. It's not really a fair comparison just because it's from the same brand.
My expectations are in check. There's a reason why these are on discount from $120 --> $30 in 5 years ... it's a bad product and I feel pity for anyone who spent $120 in 2015 as it was still bottom of the barrel back then.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2005
2040 posts
476 upvotes
Lévis
HenryC422053 wrote: How's the quality of these?
I have these. Confort is average but I would rate them as average for on-ear, which are typically less confortable but smaller, lighter and less warm. Sound quality is good to very good. It was recommanded when I bough them few years ago. At 30$ I highly recommand them.
Last edited by SPARTACVS on Feb 21st, 2021 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6853 posts
751 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal for $30.

Bought these in 2016 for ~$100, used them for a lot of years.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Jr. Member
Sep 24, 2018
120 posts
200 upvotes
Picked this up today. I'm pretty impressed with them for $30. I have the jabras elite sport and the 65t and would consider this a steal. I'll be switching to these for my daily calls.

As other posters mentioned, the sound quality is pretty good, bass is punchy. Isolation is good and they are decently comfortable.
Newbie
Dec 12, 2019
88 posts
47 upvotes
In4mer514 wrote: How is the return policy at Staples for these
My understanding is you cannot return headphones at staples right now. (bought a pair a few weeks ago and that's what it said on the receipt).
Member
Jul 17, 2007
481 posts
691 upvotes
Montreal
vuongt wrote: Picked this up today. I'm pretty impressed with them for $30. I have the jabras elite sport and the 65t and would consider this a steal. I'll be switching to these for my daily calls.

As other posters mentioned, the sound quality is pretty good, bass is punchy. Isolation is good and they are decently comfortable.
I have a fat head do you think they are small
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Jr. Member
Sep 24, 2018
120 posts
200 upvotes
In4mer514 wrote: I have a fat head do you think they are small
I would consider myself an individual with a larger head and I find that they are okay for tightness (minor annoyance with them hitting my glasses) , maybe a bit tighter/smaller than "perfect", but you may not be of the same opinion.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2009
1357 posts
443 upvotes
London Area
Picked these up recently. For $30, I'm really impressed. The sound isolation is great and the audio quality is very good. The quality seems good and I have no complaints with battery life.

Top