Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Jaybird Freedom 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone ($52.48 - 60% off)

[OP]
Mar 14, 2017
107 posts
96 upvotes

[Staples] Jaybird Freedom 2 Wireless In-Ear Headphone ($52.48 - 60% off)

If anyone is looking to buy a pair of good quality wireless in-ear headphones as a beater, use code: 71430 for 25% off the sale price.

Initially 129 reduced to 69. Use the coupon to reduce to 52.48. Don't forget to also use 3% ebates for even more savings
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
1721 posts
796 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I’ve been with Jaybird since the beginning and I really would like to give them the benefit of the doubt but the products have been garbage for a long time now. It’s really sad, x3, x4, Freedom, just one let down after another. Random dropouts, connection issues, turning on and off. Usually I would pull the trigger but this time I’m not going to.
Aug 4, 2018
18 posts
86 upvotes
Had these and I don't recommend them. Stopped working suddenly just under a year even though I was careful with them. Also felt strange having the "guts" of this headphone weighing in on one when using the battery pack.

Will say customer service at Jaybird was great though. Offered a replacement to another headset altogether... Believe the x4. That might be another sign about the durability of the Freedom 2s. I declined the x4 and asked for the Tarah Pros which they provided.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2009
1721 posts
796 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Yeah the upside to this is that you definitely will be able to get a second pair of your choice by emailing customer service once the issues begin. They simply ask for serial number and copy of receipt and your new set of X4 or whichever will show up via UPS in a few days. Caveat being that the new set will also be plagued with issues.

I bought some soundpeats for $34 and don’t have any complaints.