Hot Deals

[Staples] Jaybird X3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $79.97

[OP]
Nov 19, 2017
326 posts
697 upvotes
Toronto

[Staples] Jaybird X3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - $79.97

Staples has the Jaybird X3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Headphones on sale for $79.97.

Only the black one is on sale.

https://www.staples.ca/en/Jaybird-X3-Wi ... CA_1_20001

Best Buy also has the same ones on sale (based on the model number) but for $89.99 so there is still a PM opportunity available for those who prefer to purchase from Best Buy instead.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ja ... 10605.aspx?
32 replies
Dec 22, 2017
7 posts
21 upvotes
At that price, I ordered 3 for Christmas Gifts. There That Was Easy.
Mar 8, 2007
44 posts
1 upvote
Anyone know if they made the volume of the voice prompts adjustable?
Aug 8, 2015
7 posts
Had 2 x2's die on me due to battery issues (won't hold a charge) and seems like x3's have similar issues based on reviews. I'd caution anyone buying from these guys... Even with the warranty I'm not sure the price justifies what you get.

Just my 2c
Jul 24, 2007
46 posts
9 upvotes
GTA
I’ve had these for two years now and I love them. Great sound (voice prompt are loud unfortunately) and no issues with battery/holding charge. Great deal at $80!
Jul 20, 2008
72 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
kcn88 wrote:
Nov 9th, 2018 8:14 am
I’ve had these for two years now and I love them. Great sound (voice prompt are loud unfortunately) and no issues with battery/holding charge. Great deal at $80!
This is a great price. I too have had mine for two years now without any problems. I actually think the X3's are a good buy because there are no real improvements compared to the never X4's other than an extra water proof coating and different texture ear fittings
Nov 27, 2016
16 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Is this a good time to buy this or should I just wait until Black Friday which is coming in just a few weeks?
Jul 19, 2016
87 posts
59 upvotes
Is bestbuy the only one that offers 10% discount on the difference? I was thinking of PM'ing at the source since their's isn't on sale, but read their PM policy and realized they just say they will PM and never mentioned anything about a 10% discount on the difference. Is that just a bestbuy thing?
Nov 3, 2011
137 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
I also had these for 2 years + now and no battery issues, i love these things they have their own app so you can customize sound. I paid 109.99 back in Dec 2016 for these on sale! reg price was $160 back then.
Last edited by canadianbaconz on Nov 12th, 2018 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2669 posts
1280 upvotes
Calgary
very good deal on good BT cans. my complaints are the crappy battery life & while fit is good (with foamies tips), the movement of the head always seems to snag the cable (for me). for someone who does not care about the those issues, SQ on these far exceed cans like the 2x more $$$ Jabra 65t.

but then, I use the 65t's alot more due to the convenience of true wireless. win some lose some I guessConfused Face
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5005 posts
884 upvotes
Scarborough
I have owned these for a few years so far. Good quality and it has battery reminders when you turn it on which is nice. Syncs fine, sound quality is good and battery lasts for 7-8 hours. Also lets you know when it's low on battery (<20% battery) so that you can charge it. Which reminds me, I gotta charge it tonight before going to the gym lol
Mar 25, 2018
12 posts
This is a great price, I have had mine for a while and they work great. Does anyone know where I can find extra ear tips and ear wings?
Dec 22, 2008
17 posts
Calgary
this isn’t a bad deal, but i’d wait. got them for $90 after tax last black friday (retailed for $130 at the time i believe)

a year later and the X4 should drop this lower for black friday. great headphones though i’d buy another for a spare if the deal is good
Sep 1, 2018
44 posts
37 upvotes
I got them last week when BB still had them on reg for $160, so PM with staples for $72. they are quite old tho, so many be worth waiting for further price drops

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Scavos