[Staples] Kids Fire Tablet 10 - $109.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 1:07 pm
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
30 posts
23 upvotes

[Staples] Kids Fire Tablet 10 - $109.99

Staples has the kids fire tablet 10 on sale for 109. Cheapest I’ve seen, and even lower than Amazon. Could be a price error? But all in all great price for a great tablet. 1 year freetime also included.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4268 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
Definitely a price error. buy first think later, RFD spirit!
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Sep 30, 2008
999 posts
660 upvotes
Pickering
damn, only blue available but great find OP
Sep 2, 2010
33 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
nuccam4nn1 wrote: Staples has the kids fire tablet 10 on sale for 109. Cheapest I’ve seen, and even lower than Amazon. Could be a price error? But all in all great price for a great tablet. 1 year freetime also included.
Needed pink as well, but cant go wrong at this price.

Thanks OP hope it ships, I have not had good experiences with Staples. Last 2 orders never shipped.
Sep 30, 2008
999 posts
660 upvotes
Pickering
hitmanjat wrote: Needed pink as well, but cant go wrong at this price.

Thanks OP hope it ships, I have not had good experiences with Staples. Last 2 orders never shipped.
So true, too good a price to pass up as we were in the market for one of these and were looking at the 8 inch model. This is even cheaper as the 8 inch model is currently on sale for $140 (reg. $180).
Jul 15, 2019
158 posts
119 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Dang, OOS already. Was going to purchase but baby woke up D:

Also based on the CPU model, this is the 2017 version, which is 1 generation before the current 2019 version.
Dec 16, 2008
95 posts
14 upvotes
BC
Had it in the cart and was adding payment, but looks like I was too slow. Confirmed OOS.
Jan 27, 2009
197 posts
188 upvotes
Ottawa
Just missed it! boo.
Darryl
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14734 posts
3558 upvotes
Any coupon?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
6585 posts
2951 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Monochromatico wrote: Had it in the cart and was adding payment, but looks like I was too slow. Confirmed OOS.
Got thru with payment card but then OOS!!
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
Sep 21, 2019
317 posts
211 upvotes
Old version? Old much slower CPU, not usbC.
Feb 17, 2014
44 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
Kagaho wrote: Old version? Old much slower CPU, not usbC.
Included in the Box: Fire HD 10 tablet, USB-C (2.0) cable, 9W power adapter, Quick Start Guide

Looks like it's the new version.
Jul 19, 2007
312 posts
200 upvotes
Guelph
nuccam4nn1 wrote: Staples has the kids fire tablet 10 on sale for 109. Cheapest I’ve seen, and even lower than Amazon. Could be a price error? But all in all great price for a great tablet. 1 year freetime also included.
Phat$ wrote: damn, only blue available but great find OP
hitmanjat wrote: Needed pink as well, but cant go wrong at this price.

Phat$ wrote: So true, too good a price to pass up as we were in the market for one of these and were looking at the 8 inch model. This is even cheaper as the 8 inch model is currently on sale for $140 (reg. $180).
Anyone received this yet? I had an order confirmation, but no shipment.
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
30 posts
23 upvotes
Same here. I messaged stooples to see if I can get an update but haven’t heard anything. Hopefully it arrives before Christmas.
Feb 17, 2014
44 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
nuccam4nn1 wrote: Same here. I messaged stooples to see if I can get an update but haven’t heard anything. Hopefully it arrives before Christmas.
Did they get back to you?
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
30 posts
23 upvotes
DarrelK wrote: Did they get back to you?
Nope never did, can't say I'm surprised. Not very hopeful I will get this before Christmas.
Sep 2, 2010
33 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver
nuccam4nn1 wrote: Nope never did, can't say I'm surprised. Not very hopeful I will get this before Christmas.
I just heard back, order was cancelled. Never ordering from Staples again, this is the 2nd time an incident such as this has occured.

This email is in regards to your order for the following item:

2963243 -Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet, 32GB, Blue

Unfortunately, at this time, the item is out of stock and has been removed from your order. The cost will not be charged to your credit card.

We currently do not have an ETA for when the stock is expected to be replenished.
Apr 13, 2003
115 posts
79 upvotes
hitmanjat wrote: I just heard back, order was cancelled. Never ordering from Staples again, this is the 2nd time an incident such as this has occured.

This email is in regards to your order for the following item:

2963243 -Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition Tablet, 32GB, Blue

Unfortunately, at this time, the item is out of stock and has been removed from your order. The cost will not be charged to your credit card.

We currently do not have an ETA for when the stock is expected to be replenished.
I got the same email as you.

It's kind of ironic since the tablets were out of stock for a long time but came in stock just before we received those emails saying they are out of stock.
[OP]
Jun 20, 2017
30 posts
23 upvotes
bsp wrote: I got the same email as you.

It's kind of ironic since the tablets were out of stock for a long time but came in stock just before we received those emails saying they are out of stock.
Yep got the same email quote for quote. Staples lost my business for sure.