Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Lenovo S145 Laptop for $499 (was $399 for BF)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 12:43 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1422 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
Back in stock online at $649.99.

As I have not been able to find anything comparable and needed a laptop for my daughter, I just placed on order through Customer Service and will get a credit for the $250 price difference + the $25 off code.

I did not want to push my luck for the lost Air Miles - I may call them back after I get the order delivered and try to get another credit.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
3335 posts
1334 upvotes
Toronto
impailer17 wrote: Back in stock online at $649.99.

As I have not been able to find anything comparable and needed a laptop for my daughter, I just placed on order through Customer Service and will get a credit for the $250 price difference + the $25 off code.

I did not want to push my luck for the lost Air Miles - I may call them back after I get the order delivered and try to get another credit.
Wow, you got the BF lowest price. Did you have to use some negotiation tricks on the phone CSR or they just offered that price to you?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1422 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
Elfwood wrote: Wow, you got the BF lowest price. Did you have to use some negotiation tricks on the phone CSR or they just offered that price to you?
I just explained that my order was cancelled and that it is now back in stock. Did not have to say more.
:arrow:
Car Dealer not honouring the warranty on a new vehicle? See this thread
Jun 27, 2007
382 posts
336 upvotes
Still haven't opened mine yet. Not sure I need it but the value proposition is high. For those that bought it, how you liking it?
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
3335 posts
1334 upvotes
Toronto
Been using mine for a few weeks. The specs are great for the price. But the keyword is so awful that if I had known I would have stayed away.
Jun 27, 2007
382 posts
336 upvotes
Glad I kept it. Way smoother than anything I had previously. And man, I haven't had a full HD screen on a laptop until this baby but what a difference it makes!

Solid value. Nothing could touch it during boxing week. All those Airmiles bonuses were gravy.