Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Lexar 633x 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Card - $30 (before tax) with PM and coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2021 10:17 am
Tags:
None
May 16, 2008
364 posts
176 upvotes
As a DP the chat agent denied my price match, but when i told him to cancel my order and i would buy from somewhere else he offered a 'one time courtesy discount",
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
F22dwn wrote: For some reason, the customer service rep would only give me a $50.20 refund instead of the $56.49 refund (79.99*1.13 - 30*1.13 = $56.49), not sure where $50.20 is coming from, but it's still a good price imo so thanks OP
Subink wrote: Tried again and got approved. Refund of 49.99 instead of 56 . But still a good deal nonetheless. Thanks OP.
Those are before tax amount.
When the accounting department refund, tax will be added to it.

And 1% rakuten. :)

Total cost for the card would be $33.9.
Last edited by theflyingsquirrel on Sep 23rd, 2021 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Aug 27, 2011
724 posts
2692 upvotes
Got denied yesterday 3x trying to PM amazon. Woke up this morning to try again and was approved! refund of $56.49. Good way to start my day. May the force be with you for those who are PM today!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
BabyYoda wrote: Got denied yesterday 3x trying to PM amazon. Woke up this morning to try again and was approved! refund of $56.49. Good way to start my day. May the force be with you for those who are PM today!
I admire your patience.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3482 posts
3868 upvotes
Antarctica
The discount code you've entered is invalid.

Seems the code doesn’t work anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9827 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Crichtonfan wrote: The discount code you've entered is invalid.

Seems the code doesn’t work anymore.
It worked for me 20 min ago though.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Aug 21, 2014
662 posts
360 upvotes
I don't quite understand this product.

My camera uses SD cards, do I place the microSDXC into the SD adapter and then the SD adapter into my camera?
May 7, 2017
45 posts
307 upvotes
I just got refused too....would have been nice to get the memory card at this price point.
Thanks OP anyway !!!
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1736 posts
8092 upvotes
gkarthick2000 wrote: I just got refused too....would have been nice to get the memory card at this price point.
Thanks OP anyway !!!
Try again with another rep and eventually you will succeed! Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2015
3482 posts
3868 upvotes
Antarctica
peakingduck wrote: Try with a different email for guest checkout
Thanks, that works. Now have to play with support and look at dash cam sales (friend recently had to pay for “rear ending” someone who actually backed up into them, and had no video to prove, rear-end laws are ruthless)
Aug 10, 2018
28 posts
35 upvotes
I tried price matching and got the following response from the rep :
I apologize as I've checked the item, it cannot be matched the price as it has a different model number and our Operation Team advised us that this item cannot be matched with Amazon
Edit: I sent the link to the Lexar site posted here and they were able to go ahead the price match. We'll see if it goes through after I go pick it up.
Last edited by nkramer on Sep 23rd, 2021 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 29, 2016
251 posts
222 upvotes
Can I buy two on the same account and do PM? Or is this one order per account?
Toronto Raptors 2018-2019 NBA Champions
Sep 23, 2019
449 posts
140 upvotes
No stock online for me. Store pick up is still available. Would it be easier to get the PM in store when picking it up?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
pointsdude wrote: Can I buy two on the same account and do PM? Or is this one order per account?
To maximize savings by using the $10 code, do it on two separate orders. I believe the $10 code only works once per account.
digitalcitizen wrote: No stock online for me. Store pick up is still available. Would it be easier to get the PM in store when picking it up?
pick up in store then do PM via chat. If you PM in store you won't be able to use the $10 off $50 code
May 3, 2021
136 posts
306 upvotes
Halifax
So good news guys, it's now fixed at staples website, i have personally escalated to staples IT and procurement team and they fixed on their website.

sad news it's now OOS
Images
  • staples.jpg