Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card, Class 10, 32GB for $19.99, 64GB for $24.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 1:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1567 posts
8938 upvotes
MILTON

[Staples] Lexar Professional 1000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II Card, Class 10, 32GB for $19.99, 64GB for $24.99

  • High-speed performance-leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)*
  • Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
  • High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow**
  • Includes downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files
  • Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
  • Backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty
10 replies
Jr. Member
Jan 31, 2015
102 posts
70 upvotes
Dealscavenger613 wrote: Can anyone recommend for GoPro 7 ?
I've had one of their blue ones (633x I think) in my go pro hero 4 for at least 4 years and it's always been great. Fast, reliable.
Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
Dealscavenger613 wrote: Can anyone recommend for GoPro 7 ?
This is not a microSD card, won't fit in a GoPro.
most things haven't worked out
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 18, 2008
1537 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
How is this Lexar compare to Silicon Power U3 V30 microSDXC ? I am asking because SP 128gb cost $22.99. Many thanks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
jurassic98 wrote: How is this Lexar compare to Silicon Power U3 V30 microSDXC ? I am asking because SP 128gb cost $22.99. Many thanks
This Lexar is a LOT bigger, because it's a full size card. Depending on your requirements (eg GoPro as already mentioned), the Lexar will not fit. Personally I don't buy full size SD cards anymore.

OTOH, many would consider Lexar a name brand, and SP to be an off-brand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
Picked up the card today (32GB) and did a quick speed test. It's bad and worse at times.
It reached a maximum write speed of 42MB/s and at times was as slow as 21MB/s. Tested with a Lexar Profesional USB3 card reader + BlackMagic Disk Test Software and AJA System Test.
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 12.43.48 PM.png
most things haven't worked out
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2017
131 posts
100 upvotes
So I usually only buy sandisk cards and I picked up this card last year since it was on sale. I took this on a month trip and had multiple issues with pictures/video writing to the card and it eventually died on me which I had to recover all the data on it so im never buying lexar again
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2005
7149 posts
3409 upvotes
Germany
contva wrote: Picked up the card today (32GB) and did a quick speed test. It's bad and worse at times.
It reached a maximum write speed of 42MB/s and at times was as slow as 21MB/s. Tested with a Lexar Profesional USB3 card reader + BlackMagic Disk Test Software and AJA System Test.
Here are my tests from left to right with an Anker USB3 card reader on a AM4 X570 chipset. All cards were formatted on a Panasonic G9.

1. SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB SDHC UHS-I (90 MB/s)
2. Lexar 1000X 128 GB UHS-II (150 MB/s)
3. Lexar 1000X 64 GB UHS-II (150 MB/s)


SanDisk.PNG
lexar 128.PNG
lexar 64.PNG

The Lexar cards are not hitting their peak speed, but neither is the SanDisk. Looks to me like you need a new USB card reader, a new chipset or your card is faulty. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the performance given how cheap the Lexar are compared to the SanDisks and Sony Toughs.
Member
User avatar
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
unshavenyak wrote: Here are my tests from left to right with an Anker USB3 card reader on a AM4 X570 chipset. All cards were formatted on a Panasonic G9.

1. SanDisk Extreme Plus 32 GB SDHC UHS-I (90 MB/s)
2. Lexar 1000X 128 GB UHS-II (150 MB/s)
3. Lexar 1000X 64 GB UHS-II (150 MB/s)



SanDisk.PNGlexar 128.PNGlexar 64.PNG


The Lexar cards are not hitting their peak speed, but neither is the SanDisk. Looks to me like you need a new USB card reader, a new chipset or your card is faulty. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the performance given how cheap the Lexar are compared to the SanDisks and Sony Toughs.

I took the card to test after it slowed down my camera in burst mode. The Lexar Pro (udma7) card reader I use on a 2018 MacBook Pro performs well with other cards. (Apple T2 USB controller, not sure about the chipset).
I’ll return it. Or maybe I’ll try to exchange it...
Cheers!
most things haven't worked out
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 29, 2007
8231 posts
1411 upvotes
Montreal
immad01 wrote:
  • High-speed performance-leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 1000x (150MB/s)*
  • Captures high-quality images and extended lengths of stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
  • High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow**
  • Includes downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files
  • Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
  • Backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty
I always buy a couple of these when they go on sale and never had any issues with my Sony A Series Cameras...

Good Deal!

Top