Logitech C920S HD Pro Webcam $79.99 - $10 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2021 10:23 pm
Feb 21, 2018
49 posts
17 upvotes
velo2k wrote: Thanks OP
Ordered it and received the email notifying shipment
You lucky ! For the folks who's order got cancelled, did you guys select pickup ? I think those ordered for delivery did not get cancelled ? Just speculating.

Now even orders for delivery are not accepting the coupon code.
Jun 11, 2012
177 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
After my order was cancelled yesterday. I used a guest account this afternoon to pickup at a store. It worked.
Last edited by fiveplustwo on Oct 19th, 2021 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 9, 2009
434 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought for 79.99 from the source a few weeks ago. It's an OK cam with typical webcam quality
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2005
7876 posts
442 upvotes
Toronto
NereusHixon wrote: You lucky ! For the folks who's order got cancelled, did you guys select pickup ? I think those ordered for delivery did not get cancelled ? Just speculating.

Tried both and had someone else buy and pickup at another store and still got the cancelation...
Heat 43-0-0
Nov 25, 2014
15 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just put in an order for delivery. Hopefully it won't be cancelled!
Dec 22, 2013
198 posts
215 upvotes
East york
NereusHixon wrote: You lucky ! For the folks who's order got cancelled, did you guys select pickup ? I think those ordered for delivery did not get cancelled ? Just speculating.

My delivery order was cancelled. Received no email. Was wondering why it wasn't shipping. I guess will get from the source with bell discount.
Dec 12, 2018
227 posts
293 upvotes
I ordered for ISPU and got mine cancelled as well.

I called in to see what's up and they offered me C922 at same price (including coupon). YMMV based on manager.
Nov 4, 2006
506 posts
541 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordere c922 and the blue nano combo..my receipt shows about $20 pro rated off each item...even though purchased as a combo, a return of the nano might make the c922 around $80 plus tax ...the manager replacing the 920 with the 922 was a one off with the coupon so good on our fellow member.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
43439 posts
7288 upvotes
Are webcams being hoarded again or have low stock due to demand? I thought we got past that from early last year when Covid hit and everyone went into WFH mode?
Blanka
Jan 7, 2018
30 posts
26 upvotes
GTA
for anyone in the gta, place your order for instore pickup at 95 ellesmere. i was able to grab one today. good luck
Dec 28, 2005
562 posts
138 upvotes
Near VanCity
Thanks OP! Ordered one with coupon code.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
23094 posts
29210 upvotes
Toronto
dotCody wrote: Bought for 79.99 from the source a few weeks ago. It's an OK cam with typical webcam quality
How is the lighting in your area? Ring light? Lots of other lights? I've found webcams work best when there is lots of well positioned lighting.
Ye wife is in me dms baby.
Jul 9, 2009
434 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver
sprung wrote: How is the lighting in your area? Ring light? Lots of other lights? I've found webcams work best when there is lots of well positioned lighting.
One ceiling lamp directly above me, 2 bulbs. I imagine a cheapo ring light would help
Oct 14, 2003
69 posts
137 upvotes
Toronto ON
dotCody wrote: Bought for 79.99 from the source a few weeks ago. It's an OK cam with typical webcam quality
My experience has been different. I upgraded from a LifeCam 5000 to this Cam and it was mind blowing! I had originally bought a C310 and my LifeCam was better. When I grabbed this one, it was amazing!! I love mine.

Maybe I just got a really good one.
Apr 25, 2018
178 posts
211 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
dotCody wrote: One ceiling lamp directly above me, 2 bulbs. I imagine a cheapo ring light would help
Light should be in front of you
Aug 26, 2004
503 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
They may have restocked, I was able to get one for delivery in Vancouver, using the coupon code in the first message.