Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Logitech G305 Lightspeed mouse 50$ with coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 8:57 pm
Apr 22, 2018
107 posts
87 upvotes
Thanks OP, got one as well... Needed a mouse pretty soon bought a G203. Gonna return that for this one!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1258 posts
1849 upvotes
Ontario
obscura wrote: Do these gaming mice have any sort of TPE "rubber" grip on the sides or is it all plastic? I hate those as they always wear out due to oil from the hands.
All plastic, no stuff that wears off.
Sep 16, 2017
263 posts
338 upvotes
Toronto
Haven been using G102, G203 last 2 years. Perfect for people who have small hands. For G305 you might want to use AAA as AA makes it a bit heavy. Great feel and accurate response. Highly recommend
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12768 posts
445 upvotes
Toronto
anyone mod their mouse? apparently there is sub reddit forum for it. I understand some people get grip stickers or something like that but the other stuff i have no idea
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9146 posts
1046 upvotes
Toronto
Aznkid2000 wrote: anyone mod their mouse? apparently there is sub reddit forum for it. I understand some people get grip stickers or something like that but the other stuff i have no idea
I did the AAA battery inside an AA plastic housing and also replaced the skates for a smoother glide.

I know there's downloads to print all kinds of mods if you have a 3d printer.
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $40 100mbps plan

LF: Keycaps (Just the Numpad; GMK, DCX, MITO)
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
andjules wrote: adding "(Logitech mouse") to the title might help.
Geeky as this community may be, mouse model numbers might not be as universally recognized as you imagine.
I came in expecting to see a mouse cause it's hard for me to associate "lightspeed" with keyboard or webcam.. Face With Tears Of Joy

But yes the title can be more clear
<inappropriate signature>
Aug 16, 2009
323 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
this is hands down one of all round the best wireless gaming mice.
Great performance, low weight, long battery life.
It's literally a slightly cut back version of the G pro wireless mouse for a fraction of the price. It is slightly heavier (99g vs 80g)
There's a whole community out there about modding this to bring the weight down to match the G Pro. (mainly using AAA battery and cutting holes in the case to reduce weight)
but even with a AAA battery you can get some seriously impressive battery life with this.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
22061 posts
1767 upvotes
Shanghai, China
What's the lowest price yet for this mouse? I might just wait since I don't really need a new mouse right now.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1258 posts
1849 upvotes
Ontario
Sgt_Strider wrote: What's the lowest price yet for this mouse? I might just wait since I don't really need a new mouse right now.
This, there was a price error that was $39 if I recall from Bestbuy, but looking through the thread most orders got cancelled.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
22061 posts
1767 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Jimbo67 wrote: This, there was a price error that was $39 if I recall from Bestbuy, but looking through the thread most orders got cancelled.
Gotcha. I actually prefer a mouse that uses AA/AAA batteries. I'll keep an eye out for another sale then. FWIW, Black Friday is about two months away.
Nov 10, 2003
757 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
Sgt_Strider wrote: Gotcha. I actually prefer a mouse that uses AA/AAA batteries. I'll keep an eye out for another sale then. FWIW, Black Friday is about two months away.
I prefer batteries too, and use eneloop rechargeable batteries.

Another option is the Logitech M720 that is $39.99 at Costco.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
22061 posts
1767 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Sunmax wrote: I prefer batteries too, and use eneloop rechargeable batteries.

Another option is the Logitech M720 that is $39.99 at Costco.
How does that compare to the G305?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7262 posts
9348 upvotes
Scarbs
Mysticode wrote: Can anyone recommend a BIG Logitech mouse, ideally one with some good height, so my hand doesn't drag on my mousepad as much as possible.
Thx
Definitely reco the G602 that quetzpro mentioned earlier. I've got pretty big hands and find the g602 comfortable for long periods of time. I've got one for home use, and one for work - the six programmable side buttons are a productivity godsend
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Aug 8, 2013
583 posts
871 upvotes
I got this mouse but switched back to the wired version G203 for FPS. The weight distribution is terrible on this mouse due to where the battery gets placed.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1258 posts
1849 upvotes
Ontario
LOLUMIRINBRO wrote: I got this mouse but switched back to the wired version G203 for FPS. The weight distribution is terrible on this mouse due to where the battery gets placed.
AAA lithium battery fixes that.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3914 posts
1378 upvotes
I use this for work and gaming, have only switched the battery once.

This is by far the best mouse I've used regardless if your a gamer or not.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2007
1298 posts
911 upvotes
Portage la Prairie
Ordered, thanks for the post and coupon.