Expired Hot Deals

Staples

Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wirelesss Gaming Mouse Black, White, Lilac, Blue $40.76

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2021 11:56 pm
Jan 10, 2006
683 posts
557 upvotes
ArchZeratul wrote: Am I missing something or did you miss the $10 off coupon?
My bad! I did miss the $10 coupon and was in a rush.
Nov 3, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
coupon doesn't seem to work even with filler item.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2534 posts
5636 upvotes
Vancouver
3digit wrote: . Alternatively you can buy new switches, $5-10 for maybe six of them, desolder the old ones and solder the new ones in. I did both, now I have two mice and extra switches so I will be good for at least five years.
This really isn't practical for 90% of the people on these forums
Jun 17, 2017
50 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Coupon worked for me with $1.79 notebook filler. Thanks OP.
Nov 11, 2017
177 posts
525 upvotes
I bought this mice about 2 years ago and only had to change batteries maybe twice. It is important to know this is a small mice, I use claw grip and have small hands, so it's been perfect for me.

Haven't experienced any issues reported here, Great little mice and even better at this price.
Banned
Apr 14, 2004
1394 posts
648 upvotes
Toronto
JCCRFD wrote: Solder new switches, though it can be quite a pain removing the buttons/covers to get to the switches.

Mine started double clicking within 6 months. Swapped them out for Kailh GM 8.0 switches for the left/right buttons.
same, i have a bunch of kailh 8.0s sitting around for swaps.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1694 posts
1036 upvotes
I own 3 of these(2 desktops, 1 laptop). Important to note that if you're not actually using it for gaming(so, you dont need to 1000hz polling rate), you can disable that feature to go down to something like 120hz, which will more than double the battery life. I am on my 4th or 5th month with a charged ikea ladda battery. I dont even turn the mouse off when i'm done using the computer. Ghub says the battery still has 2 bars, but i also keep onboard more enabled, so i dont even need to keep ghub running in the background.

Its an excellent regular use mouse. My only complaint is i wish it also had a bluetooth connection. A lot of the competition will have both BT and a 2.4ghz dongle. If the G305 had that, id have only bought 2, and just shared the laptop mouse with my other desktop.
Last edited by Scott86 on Oct 6th, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 3, 2019
4 posts
2 upvotes
for me it says "The discount code you've entered is invalid".
Oct 27, 2014
30 posts
6 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I have this mouse in blue. Highly recommended. Only small complaint is some might find it a tidbit heavy (but not much).
Jul 17, 2010
226 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Phat_cow wrote: Mine has the double click syndrome :(

Any good wireless gaming mice with optical switches?

I also really like this g305 because of the amazing battery life.
Logitech's quality is declining but their warranty policy is still very good. I had double click issue with my G502 about one and half year after purchase. Logitech's mouse has 2 year warranty typically and they sent me a new replacement free of charge.
After I received my replacement, I tried blowing compressed air through the gap of the button of my old one without disassembling it after watching one of the repair video and no more double click issue ever since. If you are out of warranty, you may want to try that.
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12703 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
thinking of getting it for work laptop. Do you need to install Logitech Hub for it to work?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23170 posts
8196 upvotes
Picked up a wired Razer Deathadder V2 for $55 from the clearance case in my local Staples for my new build desktop. Much better than the wireless for gaming. Check your stores as that was very YMMV...
Aug 5, 2011
687 posts
411 upvotes
DougO wrote: Picked up a wired Razer Deathadder V2 for $55 from the clearance case in my local Staples for my new build desktop. Much better than the wireless for gaming. Check your stores as that was very YMMV...
Razer has really poor quality. My Deathadder started to have the double click problem right after 1 year and razer refused to honor the warranty.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2069 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
givealldealstome wrote: Staples coupon code: 84601 ($10 off $50)

Lots of different colors available:
https://www.staples.ca/search?query=g305 ($49.99)

Just add a filler item to make the total $50:
I added
https://www.staples.ca/products/27342-e ... lue-150-ml ($0.77)

Total = $49.99 + $0.77 - $10 = $40.76

Also, don't forget Rakuten 1% ;)
OP can you at least add "Logitech" in the title. Was confused at why there were so many upvotes and what G305 was
Jul 23, 2008
482 posts
55 upvotes
Calgary
how does this compared to the logitech mx master?