Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Logitech M310 Full-sized Wireless Mouse - $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2020 3:03 pm
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham

[Staples] Logitech M310 Full-sized Wireless Mouse - $19.99

Logitech M310 Full-sized Wireless Mouse
Multiple colours to choose from: Silver, Black, Red and Blue.
All at $19.99 after 50% discount.
Staples stores are selling at $25 but they will price-match this online price.

I grabbed two from a store and price-matched the online price.
12 replies
Feb 7, 2018
153 posts
607 upvotes
I had this mouse about 8 years ago. It is a really really old model from Logitech. The mouse itself has really good battery life but really bad lag compared to newer wireless models ,nothing else special. Same price in bestbuy btw.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
Tommyyy wrote: I had this mouse about 8 years ago. It is a really really old model from Logitech. The mouse itself has really good battery life but really bad lag compared to newer wireless models ,nothing else special. Same price in bestbuy btw.
The lag is not noticeable to a non-gamer like me. ;)
This M310 model has been a work-horse for many years in my household.
I am stocking up a couple as Christmas presents now that everyone is having protracted online time with a computer for various reasons.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
tomtomtom wrote: If OP just wants any wireless mouse, there are cheaper options and the receiver isn't a unifying dongle either. So if the receiver is broken, you are SOL.

Msft wireless mouse goes to $16 on dell.ca https://www.dell.com/en-ca/shop/accesso ... d/A8688245

I would rather pay a bit more for Marathon, runs about 30-40 when going on sale.
Good price.

I have switched from MicroSoft mouse to Logitech many years ago.
Once became a Logitech mouse user, I am hooked and never go back to buy a Microsoft mouse.

It is a personal preference anyway.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
3039 posts
1638 upvotes
ON
I had one m310 before. It had bad double click issue after less than 3 years light use.Pouting Face

My M325 lasted for 9 years.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2009
1495 posts
746 upvotes
London Area
Thanks OP! We currently use a couple at work and I ordered 3 more (and was able to apply the $10 off $50 code - 75358)!

Perfect for day to day work. I had a click issue on one as well but that was after 2 years of heavy use. Not too bad in my books for $20.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6382 posts
1741 upvotes
drdtyc wrote: Good price.

I have switched from MicroSoft mouse to Logitech many years ago.
Once became a Logitech mouse user, I am hooked and never go back to buy a Microsoft mouse.

It is a personal preference anyway.
I am in the exact same situation as you.

Purchased a Microsoft ergonmic desktop, but abandoned the mouse 3 years ago and went with Logitech MX2
Deal Addict
May 14, 2010
1065 posts
111 upvotes
Halifax
I have 2 of these mice, they are basic but they are the closest in size I could find to a generic wired mouse which seems to be the only one that my hand doesn't cramp up on.

the dongle it comes with isnt unifying but you can use it with one if you already have it.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
RandomCDN wrote: I have 2 of these mice, they are basic but they are the closest in size I could find to a generic wired mouse which seems to be the only one that my hand doesn't cramp up on.

the dongle it comes with isnt unifying but you can use it with one if you already have it.
Thanks for the info about the wireless dongle (receiver) !
I am using a unified dongle with my Logitech keyboard.
I am glad to hear that this M310 mouse can be paired with this dongle to free up one USB port on the computer.
Last edited by drdtyc on Oct 23rd, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
Thanks OP, but I am seeing $24.99 online (at staples.ca link you included).
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3949 posts
3570 upvotes
Markham
ahoroba wrote: Thanks OP, but I am seeing $24.99 online (at staples.ca link you included).
Still available from Best Buy at $19.99
Colours available: Black, Silver, Blue.
best-buy-logitech-m310-full-sized-wirel ... 9-2412268/

You may ask Staples to price match with Best Buy.
If you buy 3 of these mice (e.g. as holiday presents), the total after price-match will be $20 x 3 = $60 which allows you to use a Staples coupon of $10 off a min $50 purchase.
Good luck!