Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse - Space Grey $92 + Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2022 8:29 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25727 upvotes
Montreal

[Best Buy] Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse - Space Grey $92 + Free shipping

Edit Sept. 7th, 2022: This thread was originally for Staples but the mouse is no longer available there. But it is at BestBuy.ca

The sale ends TODAY!

- - - - -

I own this mouse and it's great. Good feel in hand and many useful buttons. It rarely goes on sale.

The regular price is about $120.

Screenshot (2770).png
Last edited by Temporel on Sep 7th, 2022 8:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, RFD Reviews has a list of the best wireless mice!
94 replies
Mar 14, 2017
236 posts
191 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Great mouse. Probably clearing out because the MX Master 3S has been released. This is still a top quality mouse though.
ValiantSpacemanSpiff
Interplanetary Explorer Extraordinaire
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes
"the MX Master 3S, which is different in just two ways from the 2019 MX Master 3 that it’s replacing: it’s got a higher resolution 8,000 DPI sensor (up from 4,000 DPI last time around) and a mouse click that Logitech claims is 90 percent quieter."
- https://www.theverge.com/23142689/logit ... use-review

If you're thinking of waiting for 3S, I think the quieter clicks could be a big deal for some people. Still a deal as I don't think I've seen this mouse below $100 before, and the new one probably won't go to this price for a while.
Aug 3, 2019
729 posts
455 upvotes
Montreal
capricious63 wrote: "the MX Master 3S, which is different in just two ways from the 2019 MX Master 3 that it’s replacing: it’s got a higher resolution 8,000 DPI sensor (up from 4,000 DPI last time around) and a mouse click that Logitech claims is 90 percent quieter."

If you're thinking of waiting for 3S, I think the quieter clicks could be a big deal for some people. Still a deal as I don't think I've seen this mouse below $100 before, and the new one probably won't go to this price for a while.
3S is already out, there was a code last week letting you order it for 109$ but I think its expired now. In any case USA logitech has 15% off coupon after signing up which works on Canadian website which will bring down 3S to 109$ and makes more sense than ordering the older model at 100$
Jan 27, 2008
79 posts
358 upvotes
This mouse is universally top rated.

It didn't work for me though. I really tried. It's just so damn huge. And my hands are medium sized. It just felt awkward, and never got used to it.
May 29, 2021
30 posts
50 upvotes
$105 each if you ordered 2 with that promo code
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
Great mouse, I’m curious about the newer model though.

I’ve never thought the clicks were too loud.
Dec 3, 2013
382 posts
473 upvotes
crazyb0y wrote: 3S is already out, there was a code last week letting you order it for 109$ but I think its expired now. In any case USA logitech has 15% off coupon after signing up which works on Canadian website which will bring down 3S to 109$ and makes more sense than ordering the older model at 100$
Okay they're almost the same price already. Not worth it for me to upgrade as I'm neutral to the design alterations.

It's a good mouse though, being able to use two computers side-by-side with the mouse seamlessly passing between the monitors blew my mind. You can even copy-paste the clipboard if you don't have a keyboard hooked up to the second screen.
Dec 7, 2017
57 posts
134 upvotes
Be aware that this mouse uses the Unifying receiver (old style) while the new 3S uses the new Bolt receiver. They are not compatible with each other.

Of course you can still use Bluetooth but for those that wish to use the receiver they should be aware of the differences.
Jul 14, 2016
281 posts
324 upvotes
Québec
capricious63 wrote: "the MX Master 3S, which is different in just two ways from the 2019 MX Master 3 that it’s replacing: it’s got a higher resolution 8,000 DPI sensor (up from 4,000 DPI last time around) and a mouse click that Logitech claims is 90 percent quieter."

I haven't tried the 3S, but I'll say that the regular 3 is REALLY obnoxious. I think it's worse than my older first gen.
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
dandu3 wrote: I haven't tried the 3S, but I'll say that the regular 3 is REALLY obnoxious. I think it's worse than my older first gen.
What's "obnoxious" about it?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2005
5701 posts
3662 upvotes
GTA
apak wrote: This mouse is universally top rated.

It didn't work for me though. I really tried. It's just so damn huge. And my hands are medium sized. It just felt awkward, and never got used to it.
I think I was the same way when I bought mine. It was kind of an impulse purchase since I can't really justify paying over $100 for a mouse again....

but the 3 definitely took me well over a month to get used to but now I like it.
Nov 8, 2017
263 posts
164 upvotes
capricious63 wrote: Okay they're almost the same price already. Not worth it for me to upgrade as I'm neutral to the design alterations.

It's a good mouse though, being able to use two computers side-by-side with the mouse seamlessly passing between the monitors blew my mind. You can even copy-paste the clipboard if you don't have a keyboard hooked up to the second screen.
There's a Microsoft software called 'Mouse Without Borders' that lets you use the same mouse and keyboard across two computers simultaneously, and lets you move files/clipboard. It's free.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
1464 posts
1174 upvotes
I have two MX Master 2S's. I really like them, except for one very annoying drawback. The rubber-like material changes from a matte finish to very sticky texture after about a year of use.

Until Logitech changes the material, doesn't make sense to spend money on these.

Looks like MX Master 3 has the same issue:
https://www.reddit.com/r/logitech/comme ... r_coating/
This thread is just a month old: https://www.reddit.com/r/logitech/comme ... gitech_mx/

There are plenty of threads like this. Just google "MX Master sticky" and you'll get loads of reddit threads.

Any idea if logitech fixed this for 3s?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Great price (upvoted for it), but mice are very subjective.

I had purchased the MX master 2 series a while back, but even though it was a solid mouse, it was not to my liking, so I gave it to my daughter, who loves it. I switched to the MX Anywhere 2S, and love it that I now have 3 of them. 1 for my main setup in my basement office (laptop dock, with KVM setup for my servers and other machines), one for a common laptop we have on the main floor, and one for my laptop bag when I travel. A little small if you have large hands, but it is nicely sized between a full size and travel size mouse. nice weight to it, and in the last 3 years, all 3 of them still work flawlessly. The MX master 2 I had to open up however to loosen the thumb button, since it would stick. Known issue, but loosening the screws a bit that hold the microswitch in place, fixes the issue.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
theganguly wrote: I have two MX Master 2S's. I really like them, except for one very annoying drawback. The rubber-like material changes from a matte finish to very sticky texture after about a year of use.

Until Logitech changes the material, doesn't make sense to spend money on these.

Looks like MX Master 3 has the same issue:
https://www.reddit.com/r/logitech/comme ... r_coating/
This thread is just a month old: https://www.reddit.com/r/logitech/comme ... gitech_mx/

There are plenty of threads like this. Just google "MX Master sticky" and you'll get loads of reddit threads.

Any idea if logitech fixed this for 3s?
Logitech is not the only one with these crappy rubber coatings that get super sticky over time. Microsoft did the same on many of their wireless keyboards. I had one, and I got lucky, I managed to get all the sticky rubber to come up, using 99% alcohol, and some WD40. Luckily, underneath the rubber coated areas, it had matte black plastic, so it did not look too bad, and at least after removing it, it was no longer sticky.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1560 posts
552 upvotes
Burnaby
The MX MASTER 3S (newest model) was $109.99 on Logitech's Canadian website a few days ago. with code GRAD22CAD but the code is invalid now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)