Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550 $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2017 10:00 am
Banned
Mar 4, 2011
660 posts
493 upvotes
Surrey

[Staples] Logitech Wireless Wave Combo MK550 $59.99

Sale starts on Wednesday. It rarely goes on sale at this price; my sister's been hunting for a replacement but never could find one for cheap.
angel_wing0 wrote: Here is a screenshot from the flyer:

Last edited by angel_wing0 on Apr 17th, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: AW0: Attached flyer screenshot
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
13 replies
Banned
Mar 4, 2011
660 posts
493 upvotes
Surrey
It's on the flyer and it starts Wednesday for 59. 99
Fulfillment: 1930, 1966, 1975, 1980, 1981 9.20 14:00, 1984 3.14
Banned
Apr 16, 2017
31 posts
4 upvotes
So far, so good. Traded out my flat style and broken mouse in no-time. Only wish it had more of a curve to the keys layout like MS, but am getting used to it. Great price and Happy so far.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Bought this in 2008 from Costco(?). Been using it daily since.

Tried replacing it with a Razer Blackwidow Stealth, but went back to this K350.

9 years and still going strong!

The middle-click on the mouse malfunctioned* about two years back, but the rest of it works fine.

*Middle-click sometimes registers, sometimes doesn't. Not too important unless (multiplayer) gaming.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1616 posts
853 upvotes
This is a 10 year old keyboard/mouse combo. It's not bad, just OLD. I still use this keyboard daily for work, mouse died long time ago.
Always in search of a great deal....
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2290 posts
1949 upvotes
Bought this keyboard/mouse set many years ago to use at the office. Here are my general comments about it:
- The keys feel a bit mushy
- The function key groupings takes some time to adjust to. Most other keyboards that group the function keys put them in groups of 4, rather than groups of 3 like on this keyboard
- I really loathe the vertical grouping of the delete/home/end/pgup/pgdn keys. It really messes up my typing when I switch between this and the more traditional, horizontal grouping of these keys. Also, the insert key is all the way at the top, next to print screen and pause/break
- I always accidentally swipe the application switcher button on the left, so I ended up disabling it
- Having gotten used to the smooth scroll wheel on the Logitech MX-series of mice, I find the scroll wheel on this mouse lacking. At least it has forward/back buttons.
- The battery life is very good. I've been on the same set of batteries for over a year now. I use it for 8-9 hrs a day, 5 days a week. Mind you, I also turn off the mouse and keyboard before I leave the office.
- Most people won't care, but the on/off switch on both the keyboard and mouse are an added bonus to me
- Logitech Unified receiver
- The extra media buttons on the top are oversized and somewhat outdated, imo, but can't expect much for a keyboard that was release ~10 yrs ago

I guess this is a good price for the set considering how much it costs regularly. That being said, this is still more expensive than when I bought mine several years ago. I thought technology was supposed to get cheaper as they aged....apparently not for mice and keyboard sets. ;)
Jul 13, 2015
152 posts
105 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
i bought this a month ago for 90 bucks omfg..............
Jun 23, 2010
113 posts
38 upvotes
niagara falls
I owned two sets of this for several years, but thinking about retiring them. Nothing wrong with it, but it's huge. Takes so much space of my small desk. Also, the small places between each keys are very easy to catch dirt and hard to clean.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)