[Staples] Lysol Disinfectant Spray 539g for $6.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 7:45 pm
[OP]
Oct 7, 2019
11 posts
43 upvotes

[Staples] Lysol Disinfectant Spray 539g for $6.99

It's a bit more expensive but with the free shipping it might be worthwhile considering how hard it is to find online lately.
33 replies
Mar 17, 2018
946 posts
1383 upvotes
Gotta love how this was only $2 at Dollerama and now because of the pandemic, everyone increased their prices for profit.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$50 15GB Unlimited Talk and Text
$22.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Nov 9, 2005
944 posts
12743 upvotes
North York, ON
“Out of Stock for Delivery”
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Aug 19, 2009
405 posts
252 upvotes
CheapMang wrote: You don't have to buy Lysol or Clorox brands to disinfect against COVID. There are tons of alternative brands listed on health canada's website that are effective against COVID.

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... /list.html
thx for this
I thought RFD was supposed to help me SAVE money .... -__-|
Zoomer, Tangerine.
Carrytel internet is only good if you do NOT game. Do not get Carrytel if you do, you WILL regret it.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3077 posts
767 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: Gotta love how this was only $2 at Dollerama and now because of the pandemic, everyone increased their prices for profit.
Comes in 2 sizes, 250g & 539g. Dollarama was most likely the smaller one.

I used to buy the 539g to spray my gym shoe/bag. My purchase history from Amazon was from $4.49 to $5.49.

So $6.99 is either the rip off price of Staples or increased by manufacture... that I don't know.
Mar 31, 2005
994 posts
354 upvotes
MrEcko wrote: It's a bit more expensive but with the free shipping it might be worthwhile considering how hard it is to find online lately.
This was out of stock for a long time now, not sure how you were able to order this?
KenAdams wrote: Gotta love how this was only $2 at Dollerama and now because of the pandemic, everyone increased their prices for profit.
Sorry, but this was never ever $2 at Dollarama or anywhere else!!!

Good luck finding it for that price...
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3155 posts
1200 upvotes
Ottawa
What exactly are you spraying w this that you aren't wiping w lysol wipes? Or do you spray cloth and wipe something down?
Sep 4, 2013
162 posts
187 upvotes
Edmonton
we bought a bunch of these back in July when they had them in stock. they are for hard surface and soft surfaces. We went on a family road trip in the summer and stayed in hotels. this might be excessive, but we essentially fogged the entire room, spraying down all touch points, pillows, blankets, couch, etc. The smell was not too bad and when we opened the windows, the smell disappeared in about 20 minutes. I know people might say that we don't need to, or you can just wipe things down with lysol, but this was quick and made us feel way better. it took half a bottle per hotel room for us, and for the small price and a peace of mind, it was well worth it.
Jul 31, 2013
28 posts
12 upvotes
shylok wrote: What exactly are you spraying w this that you aren't wiping w lysol wipes? Or do you spray cloth and wipe something down?
The spray is meant for things like fabrics, clothing, bags, etc. Can't really use a wipe on your clothes (not effectively anyway)
Dec 26, 2017
360 posts
230 upvotes
vcheng20 wrote: we bought a bunch of these back in July when they had them in stock. they are for hard surface and soft surfaces. We went on a family road trip in the summer and stayed in hotels. this might be excessive, but we essentially fogged the entire room, spraying down all touch points, pillows, blankets, couch, etc. The smell was not too bad and when we opened the windows, the smell disappeared in about 20 minutes. I know people might say that we don't need to, or you can just wipe things down with lysol, but this was quick and made us feel way better. it took half a bottle per hotel room for us, and for the small price and a peace of mind, it was well worth it.
We did the same thing, for half a can and under 4$ it will make you feel better and comfortable staying at the hotel
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3082 posts
1649 upvotes
Canada
Lot of nasty things happen in hotel rooms to be worried about lol.
Sep 4, 2013
162 posts
187 upvotes
Edmonton
grantz wrote: Lot of nasty things happen in hotel rooms to be worried about lol.
You know it’s true. I am a Marriott Titanium member and put in 70-100 nights in hotels every year. I have seen a lot of rooms across the world and I know what people do in them. I can avoid the dirty ice machine or stop thinking about the bed with “previous actions”. I can’t get my head around having an invisible virus that can hurt my family and people we come in contact. The spray is really a good idea. We even spray bombed the car after the mechanic worked on it. Again, it’s likely overkill, but we feel better about it. My works wants me to go back in the office a couple of times a week and I fog my office when I get there. I don’t get dirty looks from anyone, they just ask me to help them buy.

Walmart sells a Great Value version of this for $5 if you can find it.
Images
  • image.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2327 posts
2481 upvotes
I bet all the germophobes must get a kick out of the fact that they're no longer being laughed at. They are the Tony Robbins' of the future.
Dec 20, 2014
346 posts
102 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Looks like it's back in stock for delivery now.
Was able to order 8 with free shipping and also used the Rakuten and 75358 code for $10 off $50 order.

Hope it helps and stay safe!