Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Lysol Disinfectant Spray (free shipping)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2020 10:49 pm
[OP]
Nov 18, 2016
33 posts
62 upvotes

[Staples] Lysol Disinfectant Spray (free shipping)

Staples has some Lysol spray in stock online. Crisp Linen 350g. Free shipping no minimum.
Will probably sell out fast, so I will remove this thread shortly after.
If you have it already, don’t hoard please.
Last edited by TheHardCore on May 31st, 2020 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Dec 22, 2006
446 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
Good Post OP- I have a few cans so did n't buy any.

Please don't hoard.
Jun 18, 2017
330 posts
213 upvotes
For those in Calgary. Walmart at Northland mall had about 60 cans or so of the larger 500 and some gram version as of 6:30 today. $5.47 each, limit 2.
May 3, 2020
37 posts
5 upvotes
Right while submitting payment:
"Inventory Issues

Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
Sep 22, 2018
55 posts
61 upvotes
johnsena wrote: Right while submitting payment:
"Inventory Issues

Some products became unavailable and your cart has been updated. We're sorry for the inconvenience."
I was able to place an order for 2 cans . Maybe try again with lower quantity?
May 3, 2020
37 posts
5 upvotes
Nabiltb10 wrote: I was able to place an order for 2 cans . Maybe try again with lower quantity?
I just tried to order one can.
Dec 5, 2015
476 posts
504 upvotes
Verdun, QC
Worked for me. Thank you op

Not sure why it is in expired deal, glad it was still on front page
Jul 20, 2007
556 posts
127 upvotes
This isn't expired. I just ordered 2.

I saw a guy got upset at shoppers ytd on this. He asked shoppers to hold it for him but when he came the cashier doesn't have it. I suggest he tries Walmart. Hopefully he is a rfder and see this.
May 20, 2003
518 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Walmart and Costcos have these now, not as rare was they were before. I was even able to get wipes and spray from Walmart pickup.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
3187 posts
1246 upvotes
I'm surprised they ship this product considering how flammable it is. Some stores don't even ship shaving cream for the very same reason.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2005
1851 posts
406 upvotes
Mississauga
This isn’t expired. I was able to put in an order of 4. The no frills and Walmart close to me are sold out. Haven’t been able to get them for weeks. Let’s hope staples delivers. Definitely not a deal but in this situation what can you do.
Jul 13, 2016
250 posts
368 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote: I'm surprised they ship this product considering how flammable it is. Some stores don't even ship shaving cream for the very same reason.
Propane/butane is a very very convenient propellant. It doesn't react with many canned chemicals, and depending on the ratio it can maintain anywhere between 20 and 120psig. Every time some is used, an equivalent amount of liquid in the can converts into gas to maintain the proper pressure.