Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] Lysol Disinfectant Spray - Limit 24 order. $5.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2020 7:55 pm
Aug 16, 2009
270 posts
162 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote: But the pandemic is over. Police brutality against minorities is the new thing. How can we prevent that? What can we buy? Skin bleaching I suppose
Are you going bleach the police?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2015
1929 posts
1452 upvotes
Canada
Better to just use soap to instantly kill corona?/
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
1630 posts
1260 upvotes
Toronto
Redsanta wrote: Better to just use soap to instantly kill corona?/
It depends what and where you're cleaning.
I have never used the spray version, but using lysol wipes for many many years - main reason is how easy it is to clean (and to give you the "clean feeling")

Soap is great for skin cleaning, lot better than lysol or even alcohol/purell. But if you're cleaning surfaces, equipment (say mouse, keyboard, tablet...), or on the go, not as easy to clean using soap..
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9925 posts
1362 upvotes
Redsanta wrote: Better to just use soap to instantly kill corona?/
Because soap and warm water is portable.
Deal Guru
Dec 23, 2003
14070 posts
2510 upvotes
Toronto
story wrote: This is great if you have a funky smell in your car due to air conditioning.
You need to run your ac with open circulation, spray half a bottle into the air intake for cabin air and it should clean out the hose and remove the smell.

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/s2000-under ... s-1193148/
Make sure you remove the cabin air filter before you do that. This only stops it for a week. The best product is a 2 part solution similar to what is provided by Toyota:

Car Batteries - FAQ, General Information, Tips & Tricks

My Cell Phone Providers: Koodo Mobile and Zoomer Wireless
Jun 14, 2011
388 posts
328 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Knowing staples, it's probably one of those phantom stock where it will never get shipped.....
Nov 18, 2016
33 posts
62 upvotes
xXKEIXx wrote: Knowing staples, it's probably one of those phantom stock where it will never get shipped.....
No it's not phantom stock. I placed an order a few days ago, and I received it in the mail today. The cans are perfect. Also posted it here on RFD but it sold out quickly.
--
Koodo $40/6gb, Zoomer $36/4gb, Rogers $38/9gb