Expired Hot Deals

[Staples] [Staples] May 23rd-26th Friends and Family Discount Event 10 - 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 4:41 pm
[OP]
Jan 22, 2013
948 posts
263 upvotes
BC

[Staples] [Staples] May 23rd-26th Friends and Family Discount Event 10 - 15% off

From their upcoming flyer, Staples is having a Friends and Family discount event May 23rd-May 26th. I posted some highlights in the thread summary.
15% off "most" in-store purchases.
10% off technology.
In-store only.
Intel Core i7-4790K | Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury | <3
Thread Summary
HIGHLIGHTS:
Asus® VivoBook Flip 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop $799.99 pre-discount
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote $54.99 pre-discount
Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote $39.99 pre-discount
47 replies
Dec 25, 2017
849 posts
642 upvotes
Can you list the terms and conditions? Usually there's brands excluded again... The technology needs the "most" in there too....

Conveniently all the tech goods people would want are excluded!!
[OP]
Jan 22, 2013
948 posts
263 upvotes
BC
IEpicDestroyer wrote:
May 20th, 2019 11:35 pm
Can you list the terms and conditions? Usually there's brands excluded again... The technology needs the "most" in there too....

Conveniently all the tech goods people would want are excluded!!
The terms and conditions unfortunately aren't listed in their flyer. Probably excludes Bose products.
Intel Core i7-4790K | Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury | <3
Nov 17, 2014
173 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Wonder if this will stack with the Big Chair and Desk event
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2005
2997 posts
125 upvotes
Mtl
Can you use this discount to order online tech items that are online only? (from the store)
Price errors are the only real sales :)
I refused to be gouged by canadian retailers when purchases can be made in the U.S for a LOT less..
Sep 2, 2016
91 posts
77 upvotes
Wonder if Apple products are excluded
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
5860 posts
3844 upvotes
Richmond Hill
K81024 wrote:
May 21st, 2019 2:15 am
Wonder if Apple products are excluded
Apple products have been included for as long as I can remember. Perfect time to pick up the pricier items like macbooks
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Oct 4, 2008
747 posts
268 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Still mad at staples for sending me across town on Boxing Day so they could refuse a price match! (One they had agreed to over the phone).
Dec 9, 2010
167 posts
53 upvotes

‡Online Only Offers: Redeemable only with purchases made at Staples.ca May 23 – 26, 2019. Technology refers to computer hardware, software and peripherals, machines, ink & toner, installation and extended warranties. Offer does not apply to Bose products, downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider Websites, gift cards, dining/activity/getaway packages, phone cards, or postage stamps. Minimum purchase requirement must be met; taxes and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Limit: one coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered; cannot be combined with associate discount or any other coupons/offers. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Staples reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer valid in Canada only. Additional exclusions may apply.

†In Store Only Offers: 15% off most in-store purchases that exclude technology (such as computer hardware, software and peripherals, machines, ink & toner, installation and extended warranties, and Bose products); and/or 10% off in-store technology purchases that exclude Bose products. Both in-store only offers redeemable May 23 – 26, 2019. Offer does not apply to postage stamps, computer rentals, pay-at-self-serve copying, gift cards, phone cards, or prior purchases, and cannot be combined with associate discount or any other coupons/offers. Coupon must be surrendered. Limit of one coupon per customer. Staples reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer valid in Canada only. Additional exclusions may apply; ask an associate for details.
Last edited by italianmobster7 on May 23rd, 2019 10:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jul 5, 2012
22 posts
17 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I won't be using them but maybe someone else can:
Jul 22, 2014
610 posts
1026 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Wondering if I should grab a Surface Pro 6 or and iPad Pro 11".
Jan 25, 2015
3 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa, On
Since these are unique codes; if someone should have an extra %15 off in store coupon, would you mind PM it to me? Thanks!
Jun 17, 2003
596 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Archtyp3 wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 10:32 am
Since these are unique codes; if someone should have an extra %15 off in store coupon, would you mind PM it to me? Thanks!
I don't think they are unique codes. If you go to the Staples.ca home page you will see a banner ad in the middle of the page which clearly says "Get Coupons". Enjoy! And thanks OP for letting us know about this!