Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

Pixel 2 XL 64GB Just Black (Manufacturer Refurbished) - $299.97 (PROMO CODE INSIDE) **PHONE ONLY**

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2020 9:30 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
carsncars wrote: Bought one but my dad wants to stay with Samsung. If anyone in the Vancouver area wants to pick it up off me at cost ($302.38) later this week, PM me (downtown Vancouver) otherwise it'll be going back to Staples.
Shadow888 wrote: I just kept refreshing the page once in a while and it showed in stock again earlier so I ordered right away. Now it shows OOS again.
Just love how people just order without thinking and preventing actual people that want it to be able to place an order :facepalm:
Nov 23, 2017
393 posts
148 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Just love how people just order without thinking and preventing actual people that want it to be able to place an order :facepalm:
Actually allot of people on here are hoarders and also resellers to make some quick profit.
People who really want it would be assed out regardless.

So the ones giving away for the same price for whatever reasons is not so bad
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2008
1327 posts
993 upvotes
Prince Edward County…
I've been in the market for a Pixel 3, any one of the 4 configs, depending on price and condition.

I missed this deal, but afterwards I'm glad I did because I've done my research now, and the camera is really the main draw for me. And the 3 is clearly better, from what I read.
Mar 2, 2017
128 posts
146 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Its back in stock online people!! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
Got my shipping confirmation 2 minutes ago!
Images
  • Capture.PNG
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: Nope, it still shows as processing even though the estimated delivery date is Oct 29th
Richard1986 wrote: Got my shipping confirmation 2 minutes ago!
Got mine a few minutes ago.

It appears they're going to use their "internal delivery service" that's how they'll have them delivered by tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
The P2XL is back in stock @ the original $549.99 price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: I wonder if it will include the usb-c to 3.5mm adapter and if manufacturer refurbished means that it's directly from Google?
It doesn't seem to indicate what exactly comes with the phone but it does say "Power adapter not included" I'm going to assume that's the brick to plug in the wall only and not the charging cable.
Mar 2, 2017
128 posts
146 upvotes
Windsor, ON
I got my shipping notification too. Its shipping from Alberta through Fedex.. Fedex shows delivery estimated on 31st Oct.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
2541 posts
2315 upvotes
Pickering
"Tuesday, October 29, 2019 7:52:46 AM Local ---- Pickering, Ontario ----- Out for Delivery"

Hopefully it arrives before I go into work, today.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $75/60GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $40/20GB + $40/50GB/BYOD
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1563 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
Got the phone just now and it's literally a phone in the box with nothing else, the phone looks to be in new condition other than a very minor scuff mark near the finger print sensor at the back.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: Got the phone just now and it's literally a phone in the box with nothing else, the phone looks to be in new condition other than a very minor scuff mark near the finger print sensor at the back.
I was honestly not expecting this.

Kind of disappointed there's absolutely nothing with the phone.

At the price point we paid can't really complain but the fact they were selling it at the $550 price point for just a phone is a bit odd.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1563 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
Gtaphotog wrote: I was honestly not expecting this.

Kind of disappointed there's absolutely nothing with the phone.

At the price point we paid can't really complain but the fact they were selling it at the $550 price point for just a phone is a bit odd.
Yep can't say I'm too happy about that but the phone itself seems to be working great so far... Will be upgrading to Android 10 once it charges to full.
Mar 2, 2017
128 posts
146 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Shadow888 wrote: Got the phone just now and it's literally a phone in the box with nothing else, the phone looks to be in new condition other than a very minor scuff mark near the finger print sensor at the back.
Oh boy. Functionality wise do you see any issues? Obviously mine wont come in till 31st Oct!!
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1563 posts
99 upvotes
Markham
vjpauto wrote: Oh boy. Functionality wise do you see any issues? Obviously mine wont come in till 31st Oct!!
I would say the condition is almost as good as it can get, at least on mine. Screen looks brand new and not a scuff anywhere, the back glass and camera part also looks brand new. The back metal half I would say it's a 9/10 cuz I can see some very very minor wear under the light reflection.

Functionality wise its working like it should so far, no issues yet.

Overall I would say it's better than what you can probably get from Kijiji for the same price, and with the 1yr warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
7988 posts
11548 upvotes
Shadow888 wrote: I would say the condition is almost as good as it can get, at least on mine. Screen looks brand new and not a scuff anywhere, the back glass and camera part also looks brand new. The back metal half I would say it's a 9/10 cuz I can see some very very minor wear under the light reflection.

Overall I would say it's better than what you can probably get from Kijiji for the same price, and with the 1yr warranty.
I'm assuming this is a 1 year manufacturers warranty and not Staples warranty.
Mar 2, 2017
128 posts
146 upvotes
Windsor, ON
Shadow888 wrote: I would say the condition is almost as good as it can get, at least on mine. Screen looks brand new and not a scuff anywhere, the back glass and camera part also looks brand new. The back metal half I would say it's a 9/10 cuz I can see some very very minor wear under the light reflection.

okay thank you... Obv I will need to get the charger and Type "C" to 3.5mm connector.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)