Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Staples

(Price Error?)Lexmark MS821dn Single Function Monochrome Laser Printer (50G0100), $159.99 (86% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2020 11:03 pm
Sep 18, 2019
226 posts
310 upvotes
so i found this from the lexmark website, so this is hot hot hot deal. but i doubt my order is gonna go trough, staples does that a lot.

In the Box
Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
Power cord(s)
Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
Software and documentation CD
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
Return program imaging unit
Up to 10,000 pages* starter return program toner cartridge
Lexmark MS810dn laser printer
Nov 4, 2006
723 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
One more thing...bought 2 dell multi function printers on price mistake before they caught it...$100 each instead of $400 2335dn as I recall. Had an existing one of the same unit and liked it very much. Guess what...they are still new in box 9 years later. My original one is on its last legs but functions fine.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7295 posts
71696 upvotes
quetzpro wrote: so i found this from the lexmark website, so this is hot hot hot deal. but i doubt my order is gonna go trough, staples does that a lot.

In the Box
Statement of limited warranty/guarantee
Power cord(s)
Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
Software and documentation CD
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
Stability sheet and safety sheet or booklet
Return program imaging unit
Up to 10,000 pages* starter return program toner cartridge
Lexmark MS810dn laser printer

Could always try and PM with Best Buy. You got nothing to loose.
Nov 2, 2014
80 posts
75 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Ordered one at 10:43 just before the price change. I assume it won't ship. Thanks OP!
Jan 9, 2018
536 posts
698 upvotes
lol , that was quick ...now waiting for the cancellation emails :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
If anyone in the GTA gets this printer to go thru or shipped and has buyers remorse, I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I ordered. thanks OP.
I am using Samsung SL-M4072FD, it was 99 dollars in 2015/2016 boxing day deal in CC. The toner can least until 2020-May -_-" It's crazy valuable.
TBH, my printer even better than this...I have no idea why it can be 1000 dollars, since it doesnt has wifi, scanner, mono-colour...........wtf
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2466 posts
788 upvotes
cncpun wrote: Looks like meant to be 159 dollars off, not total based on Best Buys sale discount.
Seems to be business style printer meant for thousands of prints a month. Not for at home use. Toner is around 200-300 dollars to replace.
wonder if one can price beat it somewhere?
also seems like it'd be good to buy it, use it til toner is empty then sell it to recoup $ spent

takes up too much space tho
anyways too late page has been removed
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
no way this ships.

if 21 people were able to put orders through and then have it go out of stock, then we had a chance.

but there were probably 100+ orders put through and they obviously noticed because they adjusted the price.

super slim chance this actually ships. but it might be a week or two before it all gets canceled and refunded.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
2325 posts
1186 upvotes
Richmond Hill
BillyBill wrote: no way this ships.

if 21 people were able to put orders through and then have it go out of stock, then we had a chance.

but there were probably 100+ orders put through and they obviously noticed because they adjusted the price.

super slim chance this actually ships. but it might be a week or two before it all gets canceled and refunded.
Base on what staple did in the pass. They will cancel the order.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
SammyC wrote: Retail price on Lexmark website is 1029$, so I guess it's a 1000$ printer. (https://www.lexmark.com/en_ca/printer/1 ... rk-MS821dn)

That's a fact, not an opinion on how much this is worth!
If you follow printer sale prices, you quickly realize that MSRP is pretty meaningless, designed to make people think they're getting a deal
Many of the printers that staples has on sale for $39 have an MSRP of $299. They go on sale for a few weeks, then back to MSRP, then back on sale, repeat
Public Mobile customer
Lucky Mobile customer
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: If you follow printer sale prices, you quickly realize that MSRP is pretty meaningless, designed to make people think they're getting a deal
Many of the printers that staples has on sale for $39 have an MSRP of $299. They go on sale for a few weeks, then back to MSRP, then back on sale, repeat
yes, what you wrote is true... but in this case, this really is a $1000 printer and this was in fact a price error and this printer would never go on sale to anywhere near this price.
Nov 4, 2006
723 posts
821 upvotes
Vancouver
better because it has a monthly duty cycle of 350,000 pages I believe
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
iddqd85 wrote: Ordered. Whats a fair price to ask for this on kijijji? Face With Tears Of Joy
500 min.
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet